• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Troubled about butt stuff

Yes and an uncomfortable experience it was too.

You need to attach your dildo to some kind of stand and back on to it.
The advantages are that you won't have to put up with an yap or emotional stuff from a partner and that you are less likely to get a disease.
%)

You can buy dildos that have a suction cap at the base - you can stick it to tiles, shower wall, washing machine, neighbors garage door when your tweaking at 3am then you remember they have a security camera 8( :D.

Use lube - silicon based lasts longer than the water based ones dry out and can become sticky.

Silicon lubes have all sorts of names like Gun Oil, Swiss Navy, Pjur and Eros. They are all relatively expensive but you don't have to use a great quantity.
Alternatively think of using a powdered lube that can prepare yourself. One canister of J-Lube makes several gallons of lube.

Sillicone lube deff very effective. However glycerol sillicone based lubes tend to draw water from the intestines causing a laxative effect which can make things awkward if you say use it then wait a few hours try coming back for more stimulation lol ESP if you where laying down after

I don't understand where your going with the plugging psychadelic tabs. The receptors are in your brain so I don't see how that make any difference. Maybe stimulating those nerve endings on psychadelics.