• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Trouble urinating

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
Had anyone ever had this problem when taking MDMA? I had a full bladder of piss, and I had to stand there and watch little spurts come out until my bladder was atleast half empty
And if this is common with MDMA , is the same thing.common.with other drugs similar to MDMA, like methylone or bzp? This would officially be my first time taking MDMA since 2004, so as you can tell my memory is pretty foggy at remembering the specific effects of MDMA. I understand pill IDing is not allowed here in BL, so I hope this post isn't going across any fine lines.
There were a few things that made me feel like that perhaps this again, was not mdma . For starters, when I take MDMA, I start to yawn before it kicks in, continuously. This did not happen this time. I didn't yawn , it just kicked in pretty fucking fast, within one or two mins of sniffing it. Usually with MDMA in the past, it took a good while to kick in, however this time I did snort it tho.
When it kicked in, my vision got so damn crystal clear, and shiny and just perfect, at the same time it almost felt animated looking, for example, watching certain people in a music video, they almost had a distorted look to them when looked to closely, this right here reminded me of 2ci...
I was so fucking happy and emotional I felt like God privately put me in a VIP space shuttle and on my way to kingdom come, life just couldn't get any better than this.
At the time I was already on adderall , so i had a very tough time trying to distinguish the amphetamine effects of MDMA, so I couldn't really tell. Maybe if I was not on adderall, I can better tell if this truely was mdma or BZP/methylone. I do remember feeling a nausea in waves that was a big turn off, it's not like rolling where it hits you than fades.
When I came down, it really reminded me of a designer tryptamine ..it was just a yuck feeling
Who knows maybe I'm getting older, and my body is just acting different to it now. Has anyone else felt like this on MDMA? Sorry if I crossed that fine line im just trying to get some insight

Get a test kit and test your mdma. Yes, it's normal to have trouble peeing. People here recommend that you sweat the fluids out by dancing. Also never mix mdma with adderall. A few people on here in the past month alone had horror stories about it.