• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Trouble sleeping days after mdma dose

KyngCasey

Greenlighter
Ok so before I get into this I understand it's not good to dose multiple times in one week. A little bit of background about me, for the last year or so I don't really feel emotions besides happiness and the occasional sadness or anger. Every time I roll I feel alot of emotions I don't usually feel and I love it and they linger for a day to a week. When I take a few doses in one week I feel them for longer.

I haven't taken Mdma in about three months before this but I took a 240 mg e pill that as far as I could tell seemed to be mostly mdma (that's speculation though because I didn't test it), I had worked all day with tires from 8-630 then dropped at about 12 am felt the effects till about 6 am then went to sleep at 730 am, after smoking a lot of weed (I don't smoke anymore so it knocked me out and I slept like a baby) then got up around 1030.

I then got a hotel with my girlfriend we both did around 150 mg of Molly and fell asleep around 3 or 4 am then got up around 9 am and went to the zoo and had a long date day. Ever since then though I've been really tired and the last two days I've tried to sleep but only slept really lightly to the point where I could hear everything around me.

I don't feel any depression but I never feel depressed after mdma even after the time I did a gram over the course of a week (really, really, really dumb, I know), I just felt really mood swingy.

Sorry for the long post but my question is, can mdma cause sleep deprivation like I've described. Typically when I fall asleep I'm out cold so this is just really bizarre that it just started happening after those doses

Sounds more like closely spaced dosing is allowing typical stimulant qualities to dominate.
See how a month break goes. Try to space doses with several weeks between at least.
Doesnt sound like any type of sleep dep in my humbe experiences