• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

tropa-cocaine

halla

Bluelighter
Apparantly this is a potent cocaine analogue.
Couldn't really find much about this, and nothing at all on bluelight(!?). Anyone tried it? any good? :)

i think the new cocaine analogue going the rounds is actually fluro-tropococaine

Ah yeah that was what i had in mind, but I was under the impression that it was the same thing with another name and i found even less information about that :eek:
any experiences are apreciated :)
thanks for the link btw, but I was thinking more about its recreational value than painkilling

Last edited:
Try to find out info about 3-pseudotropyl 4-fluorobenzoate or para-fluoro- tropacoca....

Moving to add you will get more responses there if it's not advanced enough the mods over there can bounce it right back

the 4-fl-tpc anologue has been tried and tested on other sites and hs proved to be longer lasting althoughg less potent that regular cocaine. I would be up for a 4-8 hour lasting cocaine drug for 1/3 of the potency. would be value for money

no you wouldn't, not with equipotent anaesthetic action.

Can I judge the anaesthetic effect of the compound by it's numbing effect on nasal passages and gums? Or are there other absorption factors that come into it?

If the answer to the first question is yes, then FTC is not anywhere near as potent an anaesthetic.

I would think so, but I'm not sure how effective that is.

I was pretty sure I've seen a study that showed them equal in that respect. My collection is more than a little messy right now (I need to re-name them all).

perhaps FnB could chime in, I'm pretty sure he's familiar with this better than I am.

I saw that too or at least read about it here, I can't remember, my memory goes to shit when I am sleep deprived, but I was very surprised to rail a line of FTC and not get a numb nose and throat, gummed it and didn't get much numbing.

I was told it was the citrate salt, but got it NMR analysed and it apparently isn't, I was also told it formed into the HCL really badly, is there any reason for this?

I still suspect it's the citrate or some kind of highly acidic salt due to it burning like crazy and causing hefty acid reflux upon oral consumption. Plugging was effective though, didn't burn, but I had a healthy amount of alkali in solution and was ready to run for the nearest porcelain shrine just in case.

Is there any reason why I can't buffer it down and plug, or would I freebase the FTC by doing this with a weak alkaline?

I should really attempt to change to a HCL salt, but am awaiting the analysis of a chemist friend before attempting any further experiments.

oh, it is anesthetic? I thought that it wasn't (the analogue floating around) hence the decreased cardiotoxicity? I'm hazy on the details, as the compound itself doesn't interest me (BLECK @ coke!)

I had read it was equipotent in anaesthetic action and cardio toxicity. I was really surprised to find otherwise, BUT, although I am sure I have had fairly pure coke, and have washed and purified my product, I am sure other 'caines could still remain? They would certainly add a lot to the "numbing" effect, therefore a scientific analysis holds far more weight for me than my own subjective opinion.

As for "bleh @ coke" I agree, but FTC is a lot less potent and longer lasting, a smooth long euphoric mood lift and confidence boost with no noticable crash, a lot more like a stronger shorter Desoxypipradrol than any cocaine I have ever touched, certainly with the massive ego boosting effect, whilst I am sure this will mean the chemical is never going to be that popular on the rc scene, it is certainly a lot better from my perspective.

The analysis of my FTC confirmed very high purity by the way, so I don't doubt the product in question. I would like to know of other ways to test the anaesthesia, apply it in solution over a bruise or scrape and test the painkilling effect?

Tropacocaine (3-pseudotropyl benzoate) has local anaesthetic activity not much behind that of cocaine, but only has 10% of the CNS stimulating activity (ie dopamine reuptake inhibitor), so an active dose of tropacocaine is actually going to be more cardiotoxic. 3-Pseudotropyl 4-fluorobenzoate on the other hand seems to lack local anaesthetic activity, so is going to be a sight less cardiotoxic compared with cocaine (everything else being equal). Fluorotropacocaine has about 40% of the stimulant activity of cocaine

As far as effects go, I've seen plenty of cocaine users who have preferred fluorotropacocaine to their usual indulgence, so it's obviously got something quite impressive about it. As to the ego-boosting, it made me just as unbearable and obnoxious as cocaine does, hence my decision to avoid the stuff in the future...

god bless the coca and all it future analogs.
may the law be always a few steps behind

Gaian Planes said:
oh, it is anesthetic? I thought that it wasn't (the analogue floating around) hence the decreased cardiotoxicity? I'm hazy on the details, as the compound itself doesn't interest me (BLECK @ coke!)

I used it intranasally & there was no anesthetic affect whatsoever.

Tropacocaine (3-pseudotropyl benzoate) has local anaesthetic activity not much behind that of cocaine, but only has 10% of the CNS stimulating activity (ie dopamine reuptake inhibitor), so an active dose of tropacocaine is actually going to be more cardiotoxic. 3-Pseudotropyl 4-fluorobenzoate on the other hand seems to lack local anaesthetic activity, so is going to be a sight less cardiotoxic compared with cocaine (everything else being equal). Fluorotropacocaine has about 40% of the stimulant activity of cocaine

As far as effects go, I've seen plenty of cocaine users who have preferred fluorotropacocaine to their usual indulgence, so it's obviously got something quite impressive about it. As to the ego-boosting, it made me just as unbearable and obnoxious as cocaine does, hence my decision to avoid the stuff in the future...

What salt form did you try if you know? What MOA did you use and if it was nasal, how much did it burn?

It's on the market again, anyone have new experiences with this compound?

Really strange that there doesn't seem to be anything in the RC world that can replace coke, besides some unusual euphoric cathinones like NEP but those have very different effects overall.

What would happen if you replace the tropane with something similar like norbornane? Add a few methyl groups or something similar in the right 3d orientation to the norbornane and it could get the same bulk as tropane? Somehow I always have a feeling that there could be great compounds that use norbornane in their structure, just from the fact how compounds like Fencamfamine, Camphetamine or even just Camphor effect the body and mind.

Tropa cocain just hit the market. I think it’s way more useful than the fluoro tropacocaine which was sold along with mephedrone by this danish fellow in 2009. it is rated as rather euphoric and the dose given is 100mg.