• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Welcome Tripsitting. The do's, don'ts and 'what if's.

Ds

Bluelight Crew
Good afternoon, morning, 2nd breakfast to all my Bluelight brothers, sisters and fire engines.

II think the way with how things are going in the world, it can easily cause someone whom isn't armed with the facts about their trip that they won't know what to do, in which causes a bad trip As we old timers call them (and now sadly, new)

Psychedelic's & other mind expanding substances can be so amazing, when the 3rd eye opens and you are finally at peace with life, or they can be the opposite to those whom might be new here on Bluellight and is unaware how important to have an experienced tripsitter with you via Discord. or whatever.

SO what I am getting at is tomorrow/today later this afternoon, I will be hosting a 'Tripsitting, do's don'ts and what ifs' on Bluelight discord server. It will be our first HR focused event in which the next one will hopefully not be made 24 hours ago. Then we know what to improve on with sharing our Bluelight Mission in help, and not harm, and if rambling on and on isn't good tripsitting advice then we know how to prepare for next time. feel me?

If interested, and not busy come and check out the tripsitting event. No need to cam up or voice. just listen, because I will moderate the event.

The link to become interested is here

Hope to see some fellow psycholighters involved. :)
cheers.

This is a great idea, D's. :) Many difficult trips are made much more difficult when the people around the person having trouble don't understand what to do, how to defuse the situation or avoid making it worse.

This is a great idea, D's. :) Many difficult trips are made much more difficult when the people around the person having trouble don't understand what to do, how to defuse the situation or avoid making it worse.
Thank you @Xorkoth ,
This will be an ongoing event better planned forsure.

The event went great. Was able to explain the do's dont's and what if's to another member whom was about tripsitting others.

Gals n guys stay tuned, I'll bump this thread a week prior to our next event.
Happy trails