• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trippy videos to watch on acid?

The movie, "The Wall" (about Pink Floyd). A guy shaves off his nipple with a razor in it.

classic in our house the Mr t motivational video (u haven't lived he breakdance n its a musical with threats of violence like Mr t barking treat ud mother right. in fact look up. treat your mother right it's uber low budget moonwalked cept Mr t don't need no car)

secondly my mate went white three times watching batman 1966 movie , I mean right all of a sudden he's in a chopper he's got six pouches n ones bat shark repellant. it's beyond wtf un believable cos of that I can't stop laughing at it, but even more so was my mates determination tonsee the film thru. the third time the titles n shark bit came on n he was ringing a taxi.

we even bought it him for xmas, acid n car bootvsales are immense
from ppl watching n what they bought to getting SNES nes etc n spending afternoon rushing whilst playing Mario three....

then there's the heman n skelator staff I got for quid each both with £100 a go. shit I really need to sell em I was taking my daughter on holiday with that.

I'm on first of twom1plsd n will report on how good Mr t is as soon as I come up ( n remember)

as in batman 1966 was too psychedelic gay undertones (for him), bat shark repellant n just the continuous stream of I'm probability x

I mean I am TS n was living as a girl at time with my girlfriend n he had had sex with our mate john n still he couldn't hack the 'gayness' of it. they were hefty trips each one each time we tried n he was prepared n comfy n everything but he had immediate ego death n his head went looping n loopy at the 8ft shark hanging off batman as he maced it with branded repellant....

oh Adam west n Mr t u made our comedowns fun. we sampled mr t n made a dubplate for playing at the big club nite invsheffield ofca techno \ hard house versionnof treat ur mother right n loads of scratch samples of his motivational phrases. both films R onnu tube.

the Mr t one is pretty famous.

u know what I'm finishing dissolving this blot dropping another n watching moonwalker later then maybe put on the smiths n get the music production kit n rip morrisy to bits

Last edited:
oh God to above poster the wall messed me up both that n Hedwig n angry inch ( I was too I'd up for Hedwig time after time as I'd only go that persons house early morning n she was a k monster n musical freak, I now think it tops rocky horror)

but the wall its all dysphoric noises, basically someone's fryed head...

watch dark side live on HDTV or get original vinyl get pitch to the slight adjustment wait till u peak n if u know all the words wizard of oz, I think it's logo, lions roar 1st one then play on ur technics there's defo synced up bits and them laughing but I think it's not ment to be perfect they did have in on in editing studio on a loop...

the only absolute hang on there's something in it is when it goes into colour exactly as money comes on n colour of money etc, dunno they hid stuff like on the runs first techno tune, afex puts pictures of him in the stereoscope n u can d/l bits off it n it makes the album cover. both good for a head fuck session

One of the most intense movies for this purpose is Samsara. I watched it after the peak and was completely mesmerized for 1½ hours, can't recommend it enough.

Also Koyaanisqatsi and Baraka from the same director but Samsara is his masterpiece IMO

if the acid doesn't provide its own "video", you may not have taken enough :)

Inner Worlds Outer Worlds - good for just visuals, but good to listen to as well (on lower doses/comedown) - Hindu or Hindon't

Beyond the Black Rainbow - bit dark (maybe better for mxe)

All david lynch, but especially Inland Empire, Mullholland Drive or Lost Highway (trippy in the confusion sense rather than the visual (probably not much use for higher doses - like any film i suppose))