View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

trippy af (LSD + MDA question)

squints

Greenlighter
Yo i dropped 4 tabs of lsd and had combined it with 4 points of sas and have a question about an effect that occured. It seemed that once i was at the peak it lasted for about 10 hours and then started coming down. That entire time everyone around me said i was yelling random shit. What i was yelling was every thought my mind was thinking. But to me i was conciously keeping my mouth closed and not physically able to know whether or not i was speaking. Also i always seem to have a great trip turn into a paranoid frightening trip. Any thoughts or comments would be helpful to help me prevent this from happening next time.

Any thoughts or comments would be helpful to help me prevent this from happening next time.
Try lower doses. The dosages described seem excessive.

Sounds like you dosed too high, also can you confirm what you mean by "sas" - slang varies from place to place, in some places that means MDA, in some places MDMA, in other places it refers to either. If it's MDA, 400mg is a LOT to take and it's no surprise you weren't able to tell if you were speaking aloud or not on that alone, nevermind adding 4 hits of LSD to the mix.

It's worth bearing in mind that if you were taking MDA, while MDA is a roll like MDMA, it's also a psychedelic in itself, and when mixing two psychedelics you should lower your normal dosages of both to account for the potentiation. I find for example if I'd take 2 psychedelics that I'd normally dose at 30mg on their own, taking 15mg of both is stronger than 30mg of one of them, so 400mg of MDA + 4 hits of LSD is a ridiculous amount unless you have massive tolerance to both, and even if you do it's still too much.

Take less next time, and even 1 hit of LSD and 100mg of MDA is a lot to mix if the LSD is good quality/strength - and if you don't know if the LSD you have is legitimate you could get yourself into a dangerous situation if it turns out to be an NBOMe, 4 hits of an NBOMe and 400mg of MDA could easily kill you.

By sas i believe its pure mda. Sassafras it is also called. It looks like a dark brown sandy substance and has a very bitter distinct taste. I have a high tolerance to mdma and sas is way moreintense so i take that. Its more of a body high and if i can put it in these terms, its more for turning up and less for the empathetic effects of mdma. And to answer your other concern about whether it was 2cimbome or legit l. It was lsd. Ive tripped 25i before and this was def legit.

Yeah heres some advice. Do 15 minutes of research before you do any drug. What you did is insanely dangerous, if you got a single NBOMe in that mix we'd be reading this story in the news. I'm not going to sugar coat this, you're the classic hard head and you're going to be "dead af" if you don't learn some fucking sense. Those dosages would put most people in the ER

If you can't figure out why it was intense, bizarre, overwhelming or an unusual reaction then that suggests you were acting / dosing irresponsibly, but it is smart to first make sure that you can rely on your products (for example for the LSD to be LSD). If you test that the right way, and if you have enough tripping experience and are sensible about it, MDA or MDMA type compounds can - with care and preparation - be combined with LSD and I don't think that would immediately call for the scrutiny we heard from cyberius...

But yes, those are high doses especially if you make it more or less clear that you don't really know exactly what you're doing. Take it easy. And definitely research things like this, this combo is quite heavy and endeavors of this... caliber can indeed certainly be dangerous.

To clarify experience on this subject, iveused sas/mda about 6 different times and used higher does than this before. Ive just never combined it with lsd before now. So i am aware of the risks but i am also aware of what my body is capable of handling from experience. I would not recommend mda to anyone who cant handle mdma at higher doses. You most definantly will throw up and put yourself at risk. From everyones feedback i will for sure be more educated on the potency of hallucinogins before doing it again.

Tune your mind and body

To clarify experience on this subject, iveused sas/mda about 6 different times and used higher does than this before. Ive just never combined it with lsd before now. So i am aware of the risks but i am also aware of what my body is capable of handling from experience. I would not recommend mda to anyone who cant handle mdma at higher doses. You most definantly will throw up and put yourself at risk. From everyones feedback i will for sure be more educated on the potency of hallucinogins before doing it again.

Learn to be sensitive. It does not take a lot of 25 to generate a decent buz for most people if you are not taking it daily. Mda tends to neutralize your ability to get any positive benefit if you take it more than 2 days in a row or 2x in one day without a break to recover so just time your fun within the limits.

Try to let your body chemistry find out what normal feels like and then start with something smaller. Whatever that is just let it be for the duration and if it was short of what you were looking for give it a break to let things return to normal and then adjust.

It is not some contest or a crown or trophy event to claim you take more of something than someone else does. Learn to appreciate fine quality instead of believing that more is better. The more is better concept kills fun and kills people.

More consumption than needed is just wasteful and costly in terms of money and health.

Unless you are a master chemist or unless you have sent multiple samples in for analysis there is really no way to know what amount you are consuming so when you jump above what the manufacturer targets as a normal dose you are more likely to be one of those statistics.

At the very least you will find yourself the topic of discussions about people who yelled insanely while intoxicated on an unknown quantity of a combination of street drugs. That eventually gets old as people begin to avoid you and count you out whenever something is going on.

There is no reason to overdose on street drugs. It is basically less than intelligent behavior.

If you feel a reason to experiment with unusually high doses of street drugs you should look into finding a career in a research business where the non prescription drugs are manufactured under controlled circumstances and dosed at known levels. You could be a test subject and have doctors and nurses standing by to save your life when you consume past the limit of your body to process the poison.

Paranoia on 25 is common in people who are not comfortable with themselves as is extreme dosing behavior.

People who are comfortable with themselves and are in a comfortable situation and feel relaxed and confident and are not daily drug abusers typically just feel good about everything they do.

I have known people who did nothing but laugh for 10 hours on doses as small as 50 mics or as high as 400 who were not daily abusers. Over 4 in a clean body of a typical size person can be a little in a different direction than laughter but still typically should not lead to paranoia in a person who is comfortable and confident and is not in some hostile or otherwise bad situation.

Last comment. Mixing good MDA with anything else is just a waste of a good dose.

Death is a reality but so are kidney, liver, or other organ failure and all sorts of other extremely undesirable side effects.

Your life will be horrible if you don't play by the rules with potentially toxic substances.

I knew a guy who talked like you write about 40 years ago. He was blinded by a dose error by the time he was 20 and spent the rest of his life wandering around in darkness and being led by the hand everywhere he needed to go. What fun is that?