View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping on 2cb with a common cold

Kallisti23

Bluelighter
I was planning on tripping on 2cb today but have a common cold, not catastrophic but a bad enough cough and bunged up nose. Anyone else done this before and had any negative or positive results?

It'll be like tripping on 2cb, but with a cold.

baha, seriously though, I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt you'll notice/giveashit about your cold symtoms after a good dose.

I've tripped on 2c-c before and only noticed a few nuissances. First was an increased sensitivity to chills and temperature fluctuations during the come up. I usually get increased mucous production during trips (tryptamines being worse in this aspect) and this side-effect was also worse during this trip, not surprisingly. Depending on the severity of your symptoms being sick could negatively impact your trip. At the end of the day it would be best to wait until your 100%.

BDD ~> PD

Thanks for the replies. I decided to leave it in the end as I felt the symptoms could be a distraction and annoyance during the more introspective parts of the trip. Could be hard to focus on the intricities of the subconscious with all the somatic discomforts going on. Going for it today instead!