View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Tripping multiple days in a row on LSD

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Is it just a matter of continuing to up the dose of LSD to trip every day for a few days or does one good trip really cancel out the chance of another until you’ve had time off to rest your brain?

5 days should be good tolerance will kick in hard the longer your been tripping so upping the dose will be required. But i have taken shrooms one day and LSD the next day and the LSD was def weaker than normal till it blasted me off with weed.

You need at least 7 days though but even then tolerance will be a factor two weeks is totally fine to trip again.

yea i cant do multiple days in a row....ive skipped a day and then doubled from the last trip and that's worked pretty good but still lacks some of the magic

wait a week

@Atelier3 depends upon dose (and how well the tabs are doped, but considering 100mic tabs)
more than one tab - skip more than 10 days - some people skip a month before continuing.
one tab - skip 7 days to regenerate receptors ( so not every weekend )
1/2 tab - skip 5 days - party dose (heavy museum dose - could be every weekend but might be tiring)
1/4 tab - skip 2 days - museum dose /mini dose (take me anywhere but don't let me drive - my fave!)
1/8 tab - skip one day - micro dose.

Is it just a matter of continuing to up the dose of LSD to trip every day for a few days or does one good trip really cancel out the chance of another until you’ve had time off to rest your brain?
You'll probably get different answers on this.

Personally I don't think it's ever worth redoing or continuing a trip more than 16 hours. I certainly always regretted it and hate wasting good acid.

You can definitely overcome tolerance by simply forcing it with big doses however the side effects become a real issue. You become tolerant to the high but not the sides. Always leads to a boring uncomfortable high.

If you have APs in your system don't even try it (in my experience with olanzapine/risperidone)

Just my experience, in general I don't suggest trying. If I'm on a good trip I'll take more tabs within the first 3-5 hours to extend the trip but that's about it. Tripping several days sounds like an ordeal to me lol.

Doubling Up daily works quite well.
The question is of you are willing to eat +50 tabs Day 5 etc.
Ive done it several Times, bringing a bottle to a festival and basicly finish it almost myself.

With some cannabis and maybe ket youncan def trip balls for days in end.

Bad idea all round I'd say

Going into an lsd trip it's advisable to be fresh, rested, and not to have tripped for at least a week, preferably two

Going in both physically and mentally tired is risking a sub-par experience at best, and a grim trip at worst.

If we don;t respect the psychedelics they're likely to turn on us

I wait at least five days between. I have taken LSD consecutive days small dose, and was fine. I did shrooms three days in a row and that was 1g up to 1.5g days two and three. MDMA two days in a row, and that just turned out to be much speedier than euphoric on day two.

Well I’ve stopped now but I ate 15 tabs over 3 days. It was 2.5, then 5, then 8. Nothing compared to the first 12 -18 hours where I was in batshit crazy land despite having been on Abilify. Absolutely incredible trip. Almost comatose with euphoria and unable to move off my bed as overwhelmed by synaesthesia. The rest was pretty spun out but by the end I was able to walk around my neighbourhood and even go into a shop and buy ice cream.

It was a waste of a lot of acid at the end but worth the experiment since the acid was cheap. A couple of bucks a pop. Ended it all with a lot of valium and seroquel and got good sleep but feeling very retarded this morning. In a happy kind of way. Can barely read or write though.

could help but i have friends who use to do alot of acid while still puffing alot esp when the acid starts draining you of energy.

could help but i have friends who use to do alot of acid while still puffing alot esp when the acid starts draining you of energy.
Yeah. I found this experience really draining. I used to get a lot of energy to roam around the woods/bush and stuff on acid. This time it knocked me on my ass and I couldn’t move. Probably stronger than I expected.

I generally always feel drained after 12 hours of tripping. Tired but still stim. Not that bad but noticeable.

I don't like moving around much during the trip anyways.

i usually do yoga on acid especially on high doses to stretch out but walking around becomes nearly impossible especially in the dark best to lie back in bed or sit and let the trip happen. LSD drains me for at least 3-5 days

i just sleep like shit usually - but i dont feel any different than when i sleep like shit even if i didn't trip

in fact, that's one of the big reasons i like acid so much, i don't really get a hangover - always feel great the next day until the next night when im just a little overly tired from the lack of sleep....i usually get about 4 hours of sleep after a trip...if i get 6 then im great

ive been tripping once a week - somewhere on a thursday friday or saturday pretty regularly....i just took a 3 week break off - i don't think it made that much of a difference other than i was able to take a half hit on a thursday and then 3/4 hit a couple days later on a saturday - the thursday trip i got spooked a couple times for whatever reason probably from the break, but still good and then on the saturday, that was a great trip and i slept really good....and then i waited another week and tripped on another 3/4 hit and then ate the other quarter hit like 2 hours later to extend the peak - worked great

i know everybody's different, but once a week works great for me

sometimes i have to take a dump when i trip. i don't like that because i either sit on the toilet too long and my hemmoroid will come out and say hi or i wipe my ass too much because i dont think its clean enough, and then im like fuck it, im taking a shower, and then i gotta look at myself in the mirror and i hate doing that on acid...it's a viscous cycle...

and then, for whatever reason, i never shit the next day after acid, even if i didn't shit the day before....i usually eat pretty good too - i like eating on acid but sometimes i over-do-it...i like a nice plate of homemade hummus with some kalamatas on top with some toasted pita....or a cantaloupe...maybe an avocado...i never like to eat meat on acid for some reason....i don't really drink soda anymore but i do like a soda on acid too for some reason....im always drinking water too....and then take some bong rips on the comedown

good times

Yeah. I found this experience really draining. I used to get a lot of energy to roam around the woods/bush and stuff on acid. This time it knocked me on my ass and I couldn’t move. Probably stronger than I expected.
honestly next time just try one decent hit, no redose, you'll feel nice for days afterwards

it's not meth :)