• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping daily for a month

I would never describe LSD's second phase as paranoid for me, but I have experienced two distinct phases with it every time I've used it, and before I ever read that. The first is very overwhelming and psychedelic, and the second is more stimulating and sexual. Seems to fit that research pretty well.

Totally agreed. The 'paranoia' aspect sounds like a personal / idiosyncratic reaction, but that does not detract from the concept that there are at least two phases... I think that this also touches on the different reactions you can get from taking a high initial dose vs. a low to moderate initial dose with added redoses. Yes it is slightly wasteful, but in my experience it can also change or enhance / modulate the experience... it seems like a way to emphasize on different phases.

The 'plateau' or second phase can be a real treasure trove, there can be an oceanic / crystalline lucid experience if you start with a low initial dose and take high redose(s)... I don't know exactly how that latches onto the dopaminergic vs. serotonergic action, but I suspect that the whole 'saturation' discussion also has something to do with it.