View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trippin @ Work

KneelB4Doom

Bluelighter
I got a reup on LSD today. And me being my compulsive self I immediately dropped a tab knowing I had to be to work in 2 hours. With my tolerence and it being 100ug I figured id barely notice.
I was right lmao so on break I dropped one more tab. Im on my lunch break now. I am somewhat feeling it now. Everything is brighter, smile on my face. I have 4 more hours of work. Wish me luck guys/gals.

Also was very unintelligent of me to do this with a batch of Lucy ive never tested before. Blah. Not gonna let this ruin the trip. Just gotta be smarter in the future.

I dont condone tripping at work at all.

Last edited:
I would immediately find a way to go home and lock myself inside, unplug the phone. A safe and good environment is essential, otherwise bad tripping will be your reality for the next half day..

I would immediately find a way to go home and lock myself inside, unplug the phone. A safe and good environment is essential, otherwise bad tripping will be your reality for the next half day..

Im not feeling too bad right now. Its more of just being pissed at myself for doing it before work. It was totally unneeded. I dont think a bad trip will happen. If it gets to the point that my face is melting ill be telling them I am sick. I wanna finish my work no matter what tho. I take pride about my self in that.

I'll admit I used to trip at work often, while I was in the midst of using psychedelics a whole lot... I'd take DOC or AMT generally because they're quite social, especially AMT. Had lots of good times. I worked in an office environment but for a pretty small, close-knit company (of people my parents' age, hehe, I was 23-24 at the time). I don't recommend it even though I didn't have any troubles... keeping in mind I was taking psychedelics way, way too often at the time so I wasn't really getting nearly as high as I would now doing that. There are better places to trip by a longshot. But I'm sure you'll be fine.

Watch out for emerging paranoia based on altered perception of people! 8o

IME, tripping at work can be done very effectively if your work is of artistic nature, programming will go good as well ;). On the other hand, if you hate your job and just want to escape from feeling it by taking acid, it will not be very good on a long run especially. I normally avoid phone calls/people on the come up and after it settles, everything is fine! Speaking from personal experience %)

Another shift in the bag%) haha It was a very "different" trip. I was fully in control. I found myself double checking my work (which I usually dont need to do). I found myself also really enjoying what I was doing but I was simultaneously thinking about crazy shit. Not actually crazy but yeah. I had a very "vivid" daydream at one point of me in a field of my growing cannabis (I used to grow). That was really cool to think about :)

Its very hard to explain how I was feeling at the time but never once did paranoia or anxiety rear its ugly head (i thought it would to lol).

Again, I advise against tripping while at work.

On the other hand, if you hate your job and just want to escape from feeling it by taking acid, it will not be very good on a long run especially. %)

Yes this just sounds so much worse lol.

This wasnt the case for me tho. I enjoy what I do. I am just compulsive at times.