• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripped many times before, but too anxious to do It again

^ thanks, I loved your reply to the "shatter a person" question and had nothing to add to it. Threw a quick paragraph together out of politeness. I wanted to say that I've read accounts and warnings stating that those with BPD shouldn't trip but rereading I realize my statement was ambiguous. I should have written "Certain pre-existing mental disorders like BPD have been associated with negative experiences arising during psychedelic experiences." Even that claim needs support. I got the story from Alex Grey, the psychedelic artist, who shares in one of his books that his friend with BPD was hospitalized for a year after tripping and makes the claim that people with BPD should not use psychedelics. Appreciate your insight and thanks for catching that.

I'm a person with BPD and nothing chills my mind better than trance/hypnosis. I haven't used psychedelics for quite a long time now, in a manner of one year I quit methadone and then benzodiazepines. Some time after I stopped feeling withdrawal from benzodiazepines, I started thinking about taking some psychedelic but it never happened as I couldn't afford anything worthwhile. I started meditating after I quit benzodiazepines, it's been almost two years since then. I've recently come to a conclusion that I don't really need psychedelics any more, I can become so spaced out while listening to ambient or psy, or lying in silence. I have much more control over it and I'm peaceful this way. For a very long time I would have moments of extreme derealisation and I constantly felt dissociated due to benzodiazepine withdrawal, so psychedelics would only exaggerate it anyway. I realised it was kind of an automatic response to extreme anxiety. After I stopped taking benzodiazepines, I started feeling everything at a completely new level, each emotion that flew through me was like millions of millions times stronger than ever before, it was hard to contain it. Well, it still is at times which reminds me why I started taking opioids in the first place and why I wouldn't think for a second if I had morphine or heroin in front of me in the moments when I feel so much rage that it feels as if I were to explode. Loneliness and craving for love is the worst pain, every now and then when I realise I'm still feeling the very same pain even though I've learnt so much about myself and at some point grew inside exponentially, I'm reminded of the senselessness of everything. You know, as if a single electron somewhere in the universe was self-aware when it's attracted or repelled and why it is so. I came to a conclusion that our life as we perceive it is indeed just an illusion, attracting and repelling self-translated into love and pain, we do everything to satisfy this egoistic altruism which justifies our need for joy. Well, just like two waves superpose and compound, happiness or sadness do, or whatever emotion you choose, nothing magical about them, it's like coming from one of the basic laws of the universe, it's how it works mechanistically. How can I chase after something that is merely an illusion? How can I justify my needs if they are of non-existent phenomena? That's emptiness, emptiness is probably even worse than pain itself as it removes meaning from everything you do, doesn't motivate, doesn't discourage, when you're empty, you're basically a bunch of particles glued together. I am a bunch of particles glued together.

^Nice post man :)

In the process of weening myself off of some medication right now and its kind of killed all drugs for me including psychs. I would like to be drug free at some point with some minor exceptions maybe. I'll have to give meditating a try. Sounds like something worthwhile.

^ thanks, I loved your reply to the "shatter a person" question and had nothing to add to it. Threw a quick paragraph together out of politeness. I wanted to say that I've read accounts and warnings stating that those with BPD shouldn't trip but rereading I realize my statement was ambiguous. I should have written "Certain pre-existing mental disorders like BPD have been associated with negative experiences arising during psychedelic experiences." Even that claim needs support. I got the story from Alex Grey, the psychedelic artist, who shares in one of his books that his friend with BPD was hospitalized for a year after tripping and makes the claim that people with BPD should not use psychedelics. Appreciate your insight and thanks for catching that.

Ah! Got you! Glad you liked the post.

I'm a person with BPD and nothing chills my mind better than trance/hypnosis. I haven't used psychedelics for quite a long time now, in a manner of one year I quit methadone and then benzodiazepines. Some time after I stopped feeling withdrawal from benzodiazepines, I started thinking about taking some psychedelic but it never happened as I couldn't afford anything worthwhile. I started meditating after I quit benzodiazepines, it's been almost two years since then. I've recently come to a conclusion that I don't really need psychedelics any more, I can become so spaced out while listening to ambient or psy, or lying in silence. I have much more control over it and I'm peaceful this way. For a very long time I would have moments of extreme derealisation and I constantly felt dissociated due to benzodiazepine withdrawal, so psychedelics would only exaggerate it anyway. I realised it was kind of an automatic response to extreme anxiety. After I stopped taking benzodiazepines, I started feeling everything at a completely new level, each emotion that flew through me was like millions of millions times stronger than ever before, it was hard to contain it. Well, it still is at times which reminds me why I started taking opioids in the first place and why I wouldn't think for a second if I had morphine or heroin in front of me in the moments when I feel so much rage that it feels as if I were to explode. Loneliness and craving for love is the worst pain, every now and then when I realise I'm still feeling the very same pain even though I've learnt so much about myself and at some point grew inside exponentially, I'm reminded of the senselessness of everything. You know, as if a single electron somewhere in the universe was self-aware when it's attracted or repelled and why it is so. I came to a conclusion that our life as we perceive it is indeed just an illusion, attracting and repelling self-translated into love and pain, we do everything to satisfy this egoistic altruism which justifies our need for joy. Well, just like two waves superpose and compound, happiness or sadness do, or whatever emotion you choose, nothing magical about them, it's like coming from one of the basic laws of the universe, it's how it works mechanistically. How can I chase after something that is merely an illusion? How can I justify my needs if they are of non-existent phenomena? That's emptiness, emptiness is probably even worse than pain itself as it removes meaning from everything you do, doesn't motivate, doesn't discourage, when you're empty, you're basically a bunch of particles glued together. I am a bunch of particles glued together.

That is so true - the cure? Stop craving and looking for love!! I know how mad that sounds but hear me out. If you read religious spiritual stuff they all suggest that by trying to hold on or grasp at anything brings suffering, (the 4 noble truths of Buddhism is an easy to follow example of this).

I would highly recommend you listen to Alan Watts - just about everything that man said, (imho) is pure gold and the ability to live that would certainly set a hell of a lot - if not all of us free:

On on control:

Hope these help you in the right direction.

I'm trying to stay away from any religions as much as possible drawing only useful concepts from them if possible and certainly I started with Buddhism when I realised how deceitful my first religion was. You know, I'm actually past understanding that I'm actually always the source of my own problems and nobody or nothing is to be blamed. So I guess I ended up blaming myself for wanting this or that as it's hard to dissociate from your own needs right away. Or I started blaming myself for not having the foresight to avoid someone using me or hurting me. Basically I'm now to be blamed for just about anything, I don't think it was supposed to go this way. As noble as letting everything go may seem, somehow it puts an end to your existence here because it removes meaning from it unless you manage to find meaning in existing to exist. Buddhism and its goal kind of seems to be about dissolving into the stuff around in the end hence I wrote about an electron struggling its way through the universe. You really have to dissociate from the world as known by most people to grasp the meaning of the journey of a single particle in a great world. Somehow when you understand it and understand you are no more than that, every day life means nothing at all, earning money to eat seems ridiculous and living to perform thousands of worthless actions is a waste of time, a waste of... emotions. I guess I have to re-evaluate some ideas once again, sometimes I think I've got into a trap at some point, yet I can't help but see everything as soulless matter engineered to attract and repel itself for unknown purpose. Thanks for the videos though, I do need a fresh perspective.

jammin83 said:
^Nice post man

In the process of weening myself off of some medication right now and its kind of killed all drugs for me including psychs. I would like to be drug free at some point with some minor exceptions maybe. I'll have to give meditating a try. Sounds like something worthwhile.

I'm not completely free from drugs. I couldn't manage the PAWS and live every day life at the same time after quitting methadone. So now I've spent another ~2.5 years on Suboxone. But I've realised one thing on buprenorphine, I don't really need it no matter how I feel I do at times during those moments of rage, I can get calm again by myself, I only need to choose to, but often I don't want to because it seems equal to accepting failure/result other than expected, and opioids differed in that they pulled the calming trigger automatically without me having to accept that I failed, which in reality stops any growth because you choose not to learn from mistakes. I've actually had multiple moments of such enlightenment of how I manipulated myself into needing drugs, yet when I'm back in the same world 11 years later, I also perfectly understand why I wouldn't want to make any good choices in a life like this, as if it mattered, and now I often feel closer and closer to more consciously go back to opioids if they're at hand even though I know what the end is if I go that route again. Perhaps it's only a momentary lapse of concentration though.

Meditation is powerful and often you get to see what you don't really want to know about, I thought it's an ultimate healing tool but it's much more than that, it is to be taken seriously. I'm wondering how I found myself close to accepting what I've been trying to escape for so many years hoping that when I do escape, I will have my life back. I'm not sure now if I know what that really means. Shortly after I quit benzodiazepines, I felt as if my mind re-opened, as if I got to feel again, as if my third eye opened first manifesting in lucid nightmares and then letting me to penetrate my mind more and more peacefully, but I'm also not really sure what kind of power I've let into my mind then. It could be it is what is driving me mad now.

I'm trying to stay away from any religions as much as possible drawing only useful concepts from them if possible.

you really have to dissociate from the world as known by most people to grasp the meaning of the journey of a single particle in a great world.

I can promise you Alan Watts isn't about religion in any shape or form other than the fact that he talks of it and its influence on people - he is first and foremost a philosopher with, to me a Buddhist slant - I was listening to him talk about killing God as any thought of God was detrimental. I wouldn't recommend any religious stuff to anyone as I am not a supporter of them, (cause much more harm than good imho). That second line sounds as if Alan Watts had said it - maybe you and him have more in common than you think?!

But hey - each to their own, whatever road you walk on your journey is yours!

^^^ adder, thanks so much for sharing. I was out of my depth when I made the BPD comment and happy to hear someone add a personal perspective. When I read the description of BPD I say "geez, did I have that too?" and it certainly didn't stop me from using psychedelics, but I'm sensitive to the suffering some on BL and elsewhere describe when they relate their use of psychedelics and don't want to feed the story that its all fun and mind expanding goodness.

^^ nuube, just wanted to add that I loved your quote:

Considering the current line of thought is that personalities are more or less set in stone form the age of 6, (The Jesuit boast, 'Give me the child for his first seven years, and I'll give you the man" accurately reflects this).

It is totally in line with the understanding that was given to me by my teacher Michael Brown, former peyote shaman and author of "The presence process." I have found little else in the way of support for it except my experience so I'll remember that quote and you might even see me using it here and there. In his book he describes "the pathway of awareness and the seven year cycle". It's been remarkably accurate in my experience and I can't help but gush a bit when I find others sharing the same things. Short of reading the book, it goes something like this:

In the womb: we exist in a vibrational state of beingness. The trauma of birth is experienced as a hellish and traumatic separation from this state of being. They say it is more traumatic than death. Rebirthing techniques and Stanislav Grof's work are other modalities that directly address this. Some of the most difficult experiences that arise when using psychedelics are a reliving of this event.

First seven years of life (0-7): our primary means of relating to the world is through emotion. First and foremost we emote to communicate with the world and to our experience. Traumas in our emotional state at this age determine the patterns we are stuck reliving for the rest of our lives if we can't address these. Our personality isn't solidified yet in my understanding at this age, but the nature of emotion is such that it will cause our personality to solidify in a particular way over another.

Second seven years of life (7-14): now we develop concepts and mental constructs as the bedrock of reality. "We spell words and sentences: our spells and sentences." How we use concepts limits or expands our reality. Other techniques like neurolinguistic programming techniques (NLP) address the spells we cast with language.

Next seven years of life (14-21): now concepts take the back seat. It becomes about what we can get in the physical world — the world of actions and reactions. Our personality solidifies and externalizes. Now we relate to the world at large, we direct our careers so we can make a living and we solidify the body image we want to project. We form relationships with some and not others. Object-relations theory and many others also attempt to address our physical fixations.

Ok, this is over-simplified and I'm just trying to give a taste of it. We have all these capacities at all stages, but these stages are the major perceptual developmental stages we go through. It is the pathway awareness follows when it enters the world. It also highlights the real golden nugget in all this:

spirit transforms and shapes emotion
emotion transforms and shapes our mental constructs
mental constructs transform and shape the physical

I don't see this as being more or less correct than anything posted here. What I love about it is that as a framework it integrates it all. The depth to which this has been true has blown my mind a million times. Hence my name levelsBeyond. Consequently I can't shut up about it but I've learned to contain it better. I'm still living out the patterns everyone else is but with an unshakable realization that miracles are our birthright. Blessed be your journey Nuube and everyone here. Thanks Zaravoth for creating this opening for all of us to share. I'll stop now 8) :D <3

Last edited by a moderator:
levelsbeyond don't stop! That sounds very interesting - I'll have to hunt out that book.

Have you ever tried holotropic breath work? A mate of mine did and he said it was very intense. never had the opportunity myself.

thanks Nuube. I only read books by Grof and attended a talk of his but am trained in rebirthing. Rebirthing is basically the same thing only it has no therapy session aspects to it. Best if facilitated at first, but ultimately you do it on your own. It is very intense, especially when done in a bath of water. Feels like acid at times but has a very intense vibrational quality to it. Its physical and primal for the first part of it until you start breaking through and your breathing releases, then it becomes easy and it seems like you can keep it up forever and breath deeper than you ever thought possible. After stopping psychedelics I was doing it often for a while. I started adding nitrous to it during the session to breakthrough to strange places but ultimately didn't keep that experiment up for very long. Haven't had the desire to do it in a while but when my mood gets a little too dark and I start thinking my depression could be coming back I start doing it again. Michael Browns breathing technique is similar but much more gentle. The thrust of his work is to consciously traverse back up the levels: physical —> mental —> emotional —> spiritual. The spiritual aspect requires no belief structures, just an openness to what is happening. Shamanic practices use earth, fire, water and air but I assign the same meaning to them in that order without regard to the meanings others have given them. Tripping in a bath of water or next to a roaring camp fire is magical. I did both in my trips for a while along with breathing or chanting and improvised yoga or energetic body work to kinda incorporate those four aspects in my trips. That was a very different time. I'm sober these days.

Do you use the same breathing technique - as in circular deep breathing?

Would you recommend any good sites for info - am getting a notion of trying it.

Cheers man.

^ Yup. Circular, consciously connected breathing. Absolutely no pause between inhale and exhale. Pauses in you breath are your mind distracting you. You also want to keep your inhale even with your exhale. Otherwise you build up carbon dioxide in your blood. It is a myth that this is the goal, though Grof has claimed in the early days that this is indeed what you are doing. That's one of the reasons I chose rebirthing. Depending on whether you are looking for a more gentle accumulation of awareness Michael Brown recommends taking a meditative posture. Sit upright, spine straight and take normal sized breaths in the way I described and do it for 15 minutes. Rebirthing is a more immersive experience. You lie down, you exaggerate your breathing (though not too much, you are running a marathon here) and you keep it up for an hour or so. Tongue in cheek but if you can breath you can do it. The role of the facilitator is an interesting one. I had a poor facilitator for my rebirthing sessions I came to realize, though he taught me how to stay with it. When the hellish experiences started and I began to experience my own birth trauma, he wasn't able to see me through it. He was confused by the fact that something so benign was connecting me to hell and trauma. He obviously hadn't experienced it himself which speaks to the lack of rigor in preparing their facilitators. Grrr, he set me back years. I never finished my Ph.D due to depression (I was writing my thesis at the time) and I went to him to help me get through that experience, so self-facilitation is what I chose. Anyways, when looking for some online material to share with you (couldn't find good ones, so I'll refer you to "The Presence Process" by Michael Brown or "Rebirthing in the New Age" by Leonard Orr and Sondra Ray) I came across this, which was stunning to me. Michael Brown the master of self-facilitation actually endorsed a facilitator for breathwork. These guys must be really good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3M9pbp4UA but I haven't tried it and will only share the things I've actually tried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link and info levelsBeyond.

I am up for trying this the next time I get some free time. I'll have to go for the rebirthing lying down as I can't sit for any sort of time comfortably, (might get about 5/10 mins without pain :( ). I'm not a big one for sharing experiences like that so would imagine I will be on my own for that, (only ever had a sitter once - for DMT and I found it off putting).

Any personal tips for preparation - fasting, meditating, etc?

Thanks again.

excellent. Find a quiet hour or so. No phone calls, a comfortable mat or some blankets to lie down on. Avoid your bed. It's associated with sleeping. If you do eat before doing it, make sure it is something nice and light and that you give yourself at least 3 hours to digest it. Keep a box of tissues next to your side. Breath from your nose. If your nose gets clogged do your best with what air you can get. Sitting up for a few minutes if it gets really bad is ok. Often this will open your passages. Just keep breathing while you do it. Don't force the transition between inhale and exhale, just keep it smooth and continuous.

Ok, your mind may scream at you that something is wrong. Breathing is going to kill me. Laugh at that idea, since when is breathing deadly. Still, here are some reassurances. Vibrating is normal. You aren't passing out or dying. Nice deep belly breaths. Your breathing may tense up at times. This is normal. It's trauma coming to the surface and being processed. You can put your hand on your belly to remind yourself where to breath. Do your best to keep it going. An odd buzzing behind your eyelids. Normal. Emotion surfacing and tears or straight out crying. Normal, just let it surface and keep going without much drama. Coughing or sneezing fits. That's fine, see how hard your mind is trying to distract you! It'll pass. Do the best you can. A tingling in your extremities. All normal. Your mind will come up with excuses as to how you are doing it wrong and you must have messed up. Just remind yourself of the basics. Inhale-exhale repeat in one smooth motion. When deeply unconscious material surfaces some people fall asleep. Try not to but if it happens, oh well, continue as soon as you wake up. Your session isn't over till the time you've set for yourself is up. If you can't keep up the deep breathing, you can tone it down a bit, but as soon as you get over it, increase the depth of your breaths again. Like I said earlier, this is primal. Expect it to be primal, but don't be disappointed if you don't break through the first time or your breath is a struggle all the way through. When the breathing relaxes though it is wonderful. Your voice will resonate in a way you wish it always did, you'll be present and breathing will be deep and effortless. You'll be hyper-oxygenated. You may have visuals like a light dose of acid. If you experience something very difficult, embrace it. You reconnected with something long suppressed and finally it has been found. If you experience hellish textures and landscapes, hear crying infants, feel smothered. Congratulations, you are reliving your fall from grace. Grace is just around the corner waiting to permeate you. This is what you were waiting for. Don't stop now and don't feed the story. Just experience it. Best wishes. Available to answer any questions that come up.

excellent. Find a quiet hour or so. No phone calls, a comfortable mat or some blankets to lie down on. Avoid your bed. It's associated with sleeping. If you do eat before doing it, make sure it is something nice and light and that you give yourself at least 3 hours to digest it. Keep a box of tissues next to your side. Breath from your nose. If your nose gets clogged do your best with what air you can get. Sitting up for a few minutes if it gets really bad is ok. Often this will open your passages. Just keep breathing while you do it. Don't force the transition between inhale and exhale, just keep it smooth and continuous.

Ok, your mind may scream at you that something is wrong. Breathing is going to kill me. Laugh at that idea, since when is breathing deadly. Still, here are some reassurances. Vibrating is normal. You aren't passing out or dying. Nice deep belly breaths. Your breathing may tense up at times. This is normal. It's trauma coming to the surface and being processed. You can put your hand on your belly to remind yourself where to breath. Do your best to keep it going. An odd buzzing behind your eyelids. Normal. Emotion surfacing and tears or straight out crying. Normal, just let it surface and keep going without much drama. Coughing or sneezing fits. That's fine, see how hard your mind is trying to distract you! It'll pass. Do the best you can. A tingling in your extremities. All normal. Your mind will come up with excuses as to how you are doing it wrong and you must have messed up. Just remind yourself of the basics. Inhale-exhale repeat in one smooth motion. When deeply unconscious material surfaces some people fall asleep. Try not to but if it happens, oh well, continue as soon as you wake up. Your session isn't over till the time you've set for yourself is up. If you can't keep up the deep breathing, you can tone it down a bit, but as soon as you get over it, increase the depth of your breaths again. Like I said earlier, this is primal. Expect it to be primal, but don't be disappointed if you don't break through the first time or your breath is a struggle all the way through. When the breathing relaxes though it is wonderful. Your voice will resonate in a way you wish it always did, you'll be present and breathing will be deep and effortless. You'll be hyper-oxygenated. You may have visuals like a light dose of acid. If you experience something very difficult, embrace it. You reconnected with something long suppressed and finally it has been found. If you experience hellish textures and landscapes, hear crying infants, feel smothered. Congratulations, you are reliving your fall from grace. Grace is just around the corner waiting to permeate you. This is what you were waiting for. Don't stop now and don't feed the story. Just experience it. Best wishes. Available to answer any questions that come up.

Jesus with a description like that how come everyone isn't doing it :p

I'ma big believe in no bad trips - just tough lessons so I look forward to seeing what this has to teach.

Thanks for the tips I can just imagine myself telling me I am doing it wrong and give up, that is good reassurance.

Time wise - what do you think? I always believed you had to keep going for 3/4 hours? Would 1 be enough or is that to take it easier for the first time?

nuube, let me just remind you of some things I said to justify my description. I said birth is more traumatic than death and that is what you were interested in. I said my own facilitator wasn't able to see me through the most impactful part of the process: reliving my birth trauma (hence the name, rebirthing). My facilitator told me to forget about all that when I said I was living through a sort of hell during my session (more literally than figuratively) and this set me (unconsciously) on a really long journey to get back there again. That journey entailed real suffering, not a breathing exercise that integrates long-suppressed emotion. Getting back there completely transformed my depression (my real goal). It required taking a lot of psychedelics since I gave up on the rebirthing practice. My journey was far from gentle and took me on a really unconventional path. I've shared my story here and there in other threads. I rediscovered rebirthing again in its less gentle form after stopping psychedelics and it works great for me. I'm interested in seeking out a facilitator again after all this, now that I know quality ones might be available in my area because I reached a limit with my own practice and want to keep growing.

I think what my rebirthing instructor did was the real danger: not preparing me for what could happen and not having the experience to understand what I was experiencing. What is your goal in wanting to do this? You most likely won't relive your birth trauma first try BTW, you may not experience breathing release either. Worst case you just vibrate a bit and think it was a whole lot of work for a weak buzz. All depends on the quality of your emotional state and your ability to release thoughts and stay with emotions. You already faced aspects of your fear of death and integrated it, so perhaps you are more ready than most.

Here is my advice for rebirthing. Prepare by reading a book about it. I can recommend the one I shared with you. Get a facilitator for rebirthing, and get a good one. As I said, mine wasn't very good, but good ones exist. Ask them questions when you interview one. Perhaps by reading what I've said you can benefit from my mistakes. You already stated you aren't ready for this, and I think that's ok. Other people will read this too though, so that is my advice.

If rebirthing seems like a bad fit for you, I offered you a more gentle path specifically designed for self-facilitation (Michael Brown's — should have clarified that meditative posture to me could be sitting cross-legged, indian style or in a chair. I'm not sure if your comment about difficulty sitting in meditation applies to sitting in a chair). Finally, I told you about all the ways your thoughts will try to gain control of the situation when performing this practice. When your thoughts get in the way, the band-aid comes off slowly and hurts more. When the mind doesn't get in the way, you rip it off quickly and the pain is transient. I am not your facilitator. Remember, you asked me about this. You are choosing to be your own facilitator which I can respect. I'm simply sharing with you my own experience, the information in those books and what I wish someone had told me. I don't believe in bad trips either, I believe that a difficult experience that surfaces needs to be seen all the way through; I don't go out looking for them. I stand by what I said. Ok, so I've clarified my intent in all this. On to your question.

I think one hour is plenty. I've gone as long as 2 and a half. 3 or 4 hours sounds a bit much to me, but if after 1 hour if you still got steam to keep going, go ahead. That's how I do it. I set a 1 hour timer and then continue some more based on when I find a good stopping point. Cheers and GL.

Hi levelsBeyound – I think you may be misunderstanding that comment – I am saying that I understand it is not going to be a pleasant experience rather a learning one; just saying it in a jokey way.

I understand it is about pulling up and dealing with trauma so understand what I will be attempting to do, (may not fully understand the pain of it all as I have never tried it).

I will hunt out the book you recommended and read up a bit. Regardless of the pain involved this is something I think has good healing potential and worth a try. Thanks again for the tips.

no worries and lol. Your emoticon looked a little angry and I get a little worked up when I think about my facilitator and how difficult my depression made my life. No harm in clarifying though, I'd feel like I did a disservice if I scared people away from this, and I'd feel like I have an agenda if I pushed it down peoples throats. Just want to add it can be really pleasant too. I hope that came across. Stuff comes up, you feel it affect you — sometimes dramatically — and then you feel it let go. The letting go part is always experienced as pleasant. You'll also notice that things that were triggers in your past don't give rise to the same feelings and thoughts which impacts a persons quality of life. Best wishes.

Keep a positive mindset. Remove negative thoughts from your mind and focus on the good. Don't be afraid, everything is in your control.