• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripped many times before, but too anxious to do It again

no worries and lol. Your emoticon looked a little angry and I get a little worked up when I think about my facilitator and how difficult my depression made my life. No harm in clarifying though, I'd feel like I did a disservice if I scared people away from this, and I'd feel like I have an agenda if I pushed it down peoples throats. Just want to add it can be really pleasant too. I hope that came across. Stuff comes up, you feel it affect you — sometimes dramatically — and then you feel it let go. The letting go part is always experienced as pleasant. You'll also notice that things that were triggers in your past don't give rise to the same feelings and thoughts which impacts a persons quality of life. Best wishes.

The emoticon was the tongue sticking out one - and yeah it does look a bit angry!! A couple of difficult trips I have had turned out to be very positive when I integrated the lessons from them, and I'm hoping this is something similar.

Keep a positive mindset. Remove negative thoughts from your mind and focus on the good. Don't be afraid, everything is in your control.

Will do! As with anything I do - I know no physical harm can come to me and I am the master of my own mind, (not so sure about the subconscious).

Thanks guys.