• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Triple stacked orange rockets? (CA)

Likeabastard

Greenlighter
Anyone got any info on 'triple stacked orange rockets'?

They are suspiciously cheap, but apparently this is due to personal problems my buddy is having, needs rid quick. He claims 200mg but im dubious!
These are in Canada, and ive no way of hearing a review!

Guys, what do the apostrophies mean?

They mean I heard this phrase elsewhere, so dont be getting all high and mighty and learn some grammar : p

This is a popular phrase it seems, so I am using it as a descriptive tool.

Just to clarify "single, double, or triple stacks" means nothing as said. Thickness of a pill guarantees nothing and a lot of times dealers won't even measure the thickness its just marketing.

Second, if it's to good to be true then it probably is. Not only that but of what I've seen on the tests done there's been very few tabs that have been even close to 200mg. And when you have someone saying "double stack" then I doubt they would know quantitative contents of the pills.

That's just my advice you don't have to listen. As for the actual pill, I have no clue. There's a couple reports on PR but they aren't very descriptive.

I had these exact ones a few weeks ago. Got them mailed to NY from Cali. They were orange, with a rocket ship on one side, and three stars on the back.

I didn't run any reagent tests on them, but I'm pretty sure they were just MDMA. These seemed very weak to me. I took 2 of them, and I still didn't really roll that hard. I even had some first-timers with me that took 2, and it was still mild to them.

I think taking 3 or 4 of them would have been a good dose. Come down was very clean, but that may be due to the fact that there wasn't that much MDMA in them.

I liked them, though...

So let me get this straight, They seemed very weak to you, you didntroll hard, either did the first timers. But you liked them?

Yeah, we all rolled and had a good time... it just wasn't as intense compared to the previous times I've rolled. If we each took 3 or 4 of them, I think it would have been awesome, but we only had enough for 2 per person.

So let me get this straight, They seemed very weak to you, you didntroll hard, either did the first timers. But you liked them?