• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Triple C's- What to do and what not to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zicam 'Max D' Cough Mist FTW!

Seriously, these things are a godsend to the OTC dex abuser. They are these little cough spray bottles your supposed to spray in your mouth, but to abuse them you just crack them open and drink the liquid. Be warned: its some of the most vile shit you'll ever taste, but its got something like ~470mg (i think) DXM in LESS THAN A SHOT GLASS full of liquid. Thats more than an entire 8oz bottle of sticky, nasty syrup, in 1 shot.

It has menthol in it, so the best method of consumption is simply: pour contents of bottle into a shot glass, get a glass of orange juice handy, plug your nose, and slam the shot. Immediately follow by drinking 1/2 – all of the orange juice. A salty snack does wonders to clear the palate as well.

This is all, of course, assuming you can't find pure DXM. And to reiterate: NO CCC's!

Zicam 'Max D' Cough Mist FTW!

Those things fucked up my world. I drank two the first time, blacked out, and woke up in a cicis pizza at 3am surrounded by people playing poker and smoking, and all my weed has disappeared from my jacket.

On a side note, make sure to pop a benadryl before you down any robo. You don't wanna get robo itch, trust me.

Also, DXM seems to be most amazing laying in a comfy place, laying with your eyes closed listening to shit like enigma. You can also change what kind of trip you have by either taking all the DXM at once, or by spacing out the doses over an hour or two.

Spacing them will make you much more out of your body dissociated, while all at once is much more on the psychedelic intense side.

Don't take coridicin, find pure DXM or DXM-containing formulae.

Double D > Triple C

What to do: throw them out or save them the next time you have a cold

What not to do: try to trip on them and end up in the E.R

ccc

i used to trip on cs all the time back in 09 with a bunch of people until i had a bad experiance never done it sense i advise you dont try some MDMA alot better

What to do: take the dose recommended on the box if you have symptoms that the medicine is supposed to relieve.

What not to do: take more than the recommended dose to get high.

Seriously, do not use coricidin to get high on dxm, it can be dangerous or fatal.

This has been answered so i'm closing it, but do check out the Big & Dandy DXM thread for all your DXM questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.