• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trip Sitting While Tripping

I've never had to trip sit anyone while tripping (as I'm not an experienced tripper) but I've had to drunk-sit people while drunk and while I have to take care of people I always feel less drunk

I fill this role. It comes with experience and i generally have the most out of people. I've done the tripping in public, around parents/relitives, got questioned by police, done my chemistry homework (my major so to be able to almost see the carbon, its intense) and various other activities that arnt fun. It would be cool to have badges like in boy scouts "damn dude you got your questioned by police peaking on 5 hits badge, i feel safe with you"

This does not mean i feel like im a safty net ive never gone bonkers on acid but i respect it as a possibility.

It would be cool to have badges like in boy scouts "damn dude you got your questioned by police peaking on 5 hits badge, i feel safe with you"

Haha I just LOLed very hard.

Very true though, if people know you've paid your dues you will naturally be the one they rely on when things go dark.

I have to say one of the things I love about tripping together and trip sitting is it most certainly brings the people together.

I honestly after doing DXM with my friend felt closer to him than I had in a long time. And it was a nice thing to be able to assist another with his trip.

Its a good bonding experience.

There's a certain fellowship and comradery when tripping with other trippers.

One time at a psytrance party, I was sitting with a few friends, some of us on some really good, FRESH shrooms, and tripping nicely, when a newbie to LSD started having some issues. We all calmed him down and told him to just let go and express himself-he had some issues to work through, clearly, but we all just sat and had a deep conversation circle going, and then he felt the urge to dance, so we guided him out to the field where people were just going off, and he had a blast and in the morning he thanked us all for giving him the best time of his life!

i personally dont see the need for a "trip sitter" you cant really go on a "trip" with someone else gumming up the works i never liked having someone around who wasnt getting just as spun as i was and there was never any obligation to "trip sit" just gotta go with the flow.

nah, just send them out into the woods with a pair of goggles and a flashlight (I'm being facetious).