• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Trip reports on cannabis? Looking for people to share experiences.

nancy145

Bluelighter
Yesterday I told my friend about how about 50% of people (based on the presence of the AKT-1 gene, according to recent studies) can experience psychedelic effects from large amounts of cannabis. I briefly shared a few of my experiences with her, and she seemed pretty intrested, so I figured I'd make a post asking for other people's expierences, and the amount they smoked for those effects. Also, I made a post about the most intense cannabis trip ive ever had a while ago, but its a lot to copy paste onto this so I'm going to leave a link to my other post if anyone's interested. Thanks :)

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ll-hallucinogenic-experience-powerful-visuals

This is more suitable for the Cannabis Discussion forum. Trip Reports is for threads that are themselves trip reports.

TR -> CD

Honestly, truthfully... the most intense weed alone has ever gotten for me was giving me auditory hallucinations late at night walking alone around a pitch black lake. I was in school at the time, and the noise I heard reminded me of the crowded cafeteria at lunch time. It fuckin' tripped me out, man, because I kept looking behind me like "aha! GOTCHA!" only to see there was obviously nobody there.

Similar thing happened another time with Ambien and sleeplessness added into the mix, and I swear to god it felt like I had an army of mother fuckers walkin' with me on that late night j-walk. It got to the point where I actually called somebody up just so that there'd really be someone there when I looked back while smoking, and he was straight with it at first but when he came out and saw how strange I was actin' I'm pretty sure he was mad at himself for pickin' up the phone at like 2am. :|

Hi there. I've had some very intense weed trips and experiences. I've been smoking weed for two and a half years, off and on. I haven't taken more then like 3-4 consecutive days off in months now. I've had several major breaks, each many months long since I started again. Just last night I smoked after 72 break and it was exactly like one of my 'first times', after having not smoked in many months-years. I've had multiple first times because I've had long breaks, but lighting up after taking a very long time off, say months, years, is a huge trip. Everything feels weird and new, mind blowing. All it takes is a few days off between sessions for me to achieve a high just like that, first time feel, retarded stone. The world takes on a different form when I'm stoned. There's no way to describe it. I've tried to tell my buddies and they say something along these lines, 'no way man pot doesn't do that to me only LSD and shrooms do.' I think I get exceptionably high when I smoke. I hear things differently and I do have some hallucinations. It is very much like the way people describe LSD or other psyches. It doesn't take much, like 2 to 3 nice inhales out of my glass pipe and I'm flying. Tolerance builds up using consecutive days. I would smoke 1-3 times on days I smoke. I don't get quite as baked the second or third day in a row but I never get past 3 days on before taking a day or two off in between because I like the intensity and it starts to die down upon repeated uninterupted use, but a 36-48 hour break is all it takes to reset.

I also like to potentiate the effects with other magical herbs like kratom, kava, wormwood, passionflower, or lemongrass from time to time. Try taking some wormwood root 5-6 hrs before a session and you'll have mind blowing results. I've had to wait that long I've noticed or it doesn't potentiate as well, but the potentiation lasts days as wormwood stays in your system a LONG TIME. Passionflower and lemongrass only take an hour to get into your system upon administration but seriously these herbs mixed with cannabis will blow your mind. For the record I haven't ever done any real psyches, except the time I ate two small mushroom stems when I was a teenager. I didn't get anything but slight increase in color, and an energetic euphoria that lasted an hour or two but I definitely did not trip.

Hi,

I have only experienced one horrible intense trip so far and I hope it would be the last. I had 1 full weed brownie and that's what all it took. I've done a few different types of drugs (Molly, acid, speed etc) and have smoked and consumed weed many times so it was not my first high. In any of my trips I have never felt 'this high' or even thought it was possible to have a 'bad trip.' I thought it was all non-sense for people who have weak mindsets. But holy crap did this trip proved me wrong. This trip caused me to become so paranoid and anxious that I thought I might have 'accidently kill/hurt myself' by taking a burning hot shower or accidently taking a whole bottle of sleeping tablets just to end this horrible trip. I felt so anxious that even though I told myself it was just a bad trip that it would over soon it didn't help. I constantly had negative thoughts stuck in my head and it wouldn't stop. Time went so slow as well - 15 minutes felt like 3 hours. I remember my mouth and throat being extremely dry (beyond from what I ever experienced) that everytime I drank water it felt like I was drinking sharp blades. I distinctly remember thinking to myself that this is how people die in the desert from dehydration. No matter how much I drank it never hydrated me. It came to a point I didn't wanted to drink water cause it hurted so much to swallow and my belly already felt full from it. Ice and mandarins helped a bit along with a nasal decongestion spray as my nose was stuffy. Also, I was watching Prison Break and felt like I was watching particular scenes on a loop. I thought I was seeing the future from seeing the same scene 2 minutes later - freaked me the **** out. In the end, I carefully took 1 sleeping tablet and peacefully fell asleep. I'm so happy that I have sleeping tablets (I work night shifts) or my night could've gone worse.

** I was wondering if anyone else had that horrible sensation where drinking water hurted and what else you can drink to help with the dry mouth and throat?**

Thanks. I hope this answers your question OP :)

I tend to think that weed should be smoked once in order to seek self realization and then left for at least a month. The first trip with no tolerance will blow your mind, the second trip is not even a quarter of the intensity and depth of the first one. Whenever I smoke weed I become more contemplative and I tend to think outside the box, coming to some astonishing conclusions and ideas. Weed has been of great help with my spiritual progress. It did so much for me that I just couldn't disrespect the plan by abusing it or using it with the mindset to self gratification.