• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

trip report. What the fuck just happened to me and reality. "THE YOU"!

Cwitafa

Greenlighter
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT PLEASE I REPEAT DON’T COPY MY STUPID ASS ACTIONS< THE REASON I POST THIS IS FOR U TO REALIZE THAT I ALREADY WENT THROUGH THIS LIKE A DUMBASS AND WE DON’T NEED TO BOTH GO THROUGH THIS EXPERIENCE AS I WAS ALREADY SO VERY UNBELIEVABLY LUCKY THAT I AM OK ALL METALLY,PHYSICALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY and am still alive as I thought I died and was in hell or purgatory to suffer like a thousand years because I got so many different chances over and over again but fucked up everytime I tried to do better.But you are ur own person so don’t want to listen to me? You think you’re different from other addicts but your not. now u think well “i'm not that bad” at least I don’t do this or do that”and don’t realize ur already fucked or addicted till its way too late.

Background: (Skip to the main trip report if you want to) So this whole story started 8 days ago on the morning of Friday February 4th, 2022. I am seventeen, My name is C and I just got long home probably 2 weeks ago at the max from a long trip from treatment to treatment which led us thousands and thousands down the drain in debt and me staying away from home going to Impatient treatment for 2 months close to home, then i leave there and when I thought I was going home they said that I was, I just had to graduate and complete the program then I can go home right after “trust me” they said “you won’t even know you’ve been gone for longer than a months (they said the program length was a couple of weeks to a month) (more lies).I ended up going out to the middle of the desert in Lehi, Utah on September 13th of 2021. I stayed for 89 days so basically 3 months then I was scheduled to discharge, this program was straight fucking bullshit. They would not tell you ANYTHING about where you were going after the 3-6month long program until 2 or 3 days before you were scheduled to discharge. I sent letter after letter to my parents week after week trying to prove to them that I can and will do better if they let me come home. I’ve changed I’m ready now or at least I won’t get caught anymore was my planning. So they tell me that I am scheduled to leave for another program on my 89th day It’s a sober living program in Los Angeles so not to far from home (I live in San Diego) and when I talked to them on the phone I was stoked. 3 month program they told me but kids usually end up wanting to stay longer after the 3 months, It can be a year long program. Fuck that 3 months is all I’m doing then I’m going straight home and back to my good old normal life. So I go to LA and get into this sober living. It’s really cool and the brotherhood and fellowship was amazing, these people loved each other like a Family. It was a great fucking 1 month then on New Years day of 2022 so Jan 1st, 2022. We went to the store in the sober living and they had bottles of bourbon just sitting right in front of me and no one is paying attention to me, we’re buying food and drinks so no one will know if I put a bottle in my pants real quick, I have really bad impulsive decision making, I tend to 99% of the time make decisions that I know will get me into trouble but I get this Mindset, I’ll do something really fucking stupid in the span of a few short seconds, no one notices. I can just put it back if I want to and just forget about it, that would be a win for me in my battle with self control> i really sit there and think about it long and hard. Some of the hardest thinking I have ever done because If I do end up wanting to put this bottle back with no one noticing then I had to move and FAST. I just stood there frozen knowing I should put the bottle back right now but the impulsive alcoholic and addict who doesn’t think before acting already had decided. Im gonna take this bottle and drink the whole thing, I won’t blackout i will be just perfect and I can figure out what to do with the bottle in a couple of days. Just hide it around the house till I get a chance to bring it out in public and throw it away. I know I’m going to get caught sooner or later, I might get caught today, I might not but I will eventually because I do everytime and it never changes, no matter how “slick”I think I am. Fuck it. I steal the bottle. Long story short I drank the bottle with 2 other kids who I was good friends with and got hammered. I was the most fucked up and the only reason we got caught. I wokeup hungover in my bed vaguely remember getting caught but I don’t remember much. Fuck I knew I was gonna get caught I thought. I ended up leaving the program shortly after around 2 weeks after, I left i think on January 16th. I get home sign back up for school and just am loving home. I haven’t been home over 6 months at all and now I’m here all the time with My Family and everyone who I know and Love. Anyways I think the day I got home I relapsed on weed and started smoking daily again not even a week afte “whatever at least it’s just weed, it’s better than drinking or pills daily. No Biggie “ I said to myself.

Story: One day when I was getting ready for school i was in the kitchen about to head out the door running around grabbin all of my stuff, I’m running to grab my shoes in the hall and when I run over to grab my shoes I briefly saw this flash of the amazon logo for just a split second. so started to move shit around and stumbled across a brand new $100 amazon gift card and was bumming and fiending, fresh out of weed so then I ordered 2 packs of 100 counts RoboCough RoboTablets and 6 benzedrex packs and 1 60 count of 700mg kava kava caps all for $100, I kept updated with getting the package because I also had some delta 8 and thco vape stuff coming in. I had 2 delta 8 catridges or flower which is basically just diet weedt doesn't give you as much anxiety which is nice, anyways,so I ordered 2 THC cartridges, THC vape juice to use instead of nicotine. I also bought a 250mg bottle of thc syrup along with 3.5 grams of hash. I recieved 3.5gs of free flower for signing up on their website, and an eighth of some delta 8 hash for 15 bucks coming in the mail so my plan was to just robotrip till I get my “diet weed” and I can save the rest of the dxm for the future, When I am running low on weed yet again in a month or so. But I just remember getting the package of dxm around 8PM on Friday and I dosed give or take 750mg dxm and blacked out all weekend, Barely remember little clips and glimpses of the weekend because I was so fucked up and my short term memory was fucked, I don’t think I can express this enough, I was so very beyond fucked and I just woke up in my room yesterday morning so Monday Morning, last thing I remember fully was redosing on Fri night and I came to in my bed in my room around 6am on Monday, looked around still robotripping my ass off, great now it’s monday and I lost my robotabs. Oh well, it’s probably better that they’re gone because they’re just a blackout waiting to happen and so I got ready for school because I had to be at school at 920 AM and I went to school still tripping a lil and then I got through the day and I finally get to my last period which luckily is just Teachers aide so I sit in an extra classroom with 2 chill ass teachers and other students just doing working and listening to music. It was like the end of the day on Friday and I was in the bathroom and this mexican kid who I've seen before with what I believed to be a thc concentrate cartridge walked into the bathroom and I said Yo whats up g and dapped him up and shit and then I was like U got ur cart? Because at that time still was under the impression that It was just some high quality ass THC concentrate and my tolerance to bud was just building back up since I smoke basically every day now and so I hit 3 and a half blinkers (around 10 second hits give or take) and held them all in so that when blew it out it wouldn’t smell because these carts were strong and potent so I did that hit 3 and a half blinkers and held it in for around 10-15 seconds then exhaled it and left the bathroom , still under the impression it was just thc wax. After that I went home and waited at home for the package all day and the whole day was just really fucking weird and I couldn’t tell at the time but I was triping fucking balls all day just kind of bouncing in and out of reality no knowing what was real or not, so anyways. I blackout on friday after i dosed around 750mg give or take dxm freebase and blacked out just remembering very select few bits and snippets of the weekend, but my short term memory was straight shot to fucking shit. I think I was going into psychosis or sumn because I felt so weird when I woke up on Monday and was just like wtff and I was like what ever the dxm is gone.I felt like I was gonna have a psychotic break and never recover fully so I was fucking shitting bricks to say the least because I think I was in plateau sigma because I remember redosing a couple of times through out saturday because I was having sober delusions and thought I wasn’t really tripping that hard anymore and that it was wearing off because I completely blocked out from my memory that I redosed DXM at least 2-3 times throughout the afternoon on Saturday. Anyways, I got ready for school and went around 9am got there around 920 am and then I was just going through the day asap without dwelling on how long i have left in the school day which helps it to go by faster imo, I get really bored throughout the day because I don’t have a phone and hella shit is blocked on my school computer so I don’t have much options on stuff to do at school besides just do school work and kids always bring shit to my school so sometimes when I get bored I go walk around the school going in the bathroom every couple of minutes to see whos kickin’ it in their (which I hardly ever do anymore because I feel like thats fiend shit and I hate bumming off people) when I see people go in there and get baked with them and shit. So I saw this mexican kid who I’m pretty good homies with, I met him a couple days before in the bathroom just hitting his cart and we been hitting it off ever since, ok new friend could always use a new good friend lol then I go to the bathroom at 245 on Monday just staring at the clock listening to music still having pretty insane music euphoria and appreciation from the DXM afterglow with nothing left to do because I finished everything and some packages were supposed to be at my house when I get home so I was antsy cuz i wanted to see if the packages were legit and if they were gonna be there whenI got home; so I go to the bathroom hoping to find someone with nicotine or thc so I could have something to do so its around 245 give or take a minute or 2, I walk in to the bathroom and I see the mexican kid, “Ozzy” I remembered him telling me when I had asked a few days before what his name was while hitting his cart so I said “Yo ozzy right? Can I hit ur cart G? and he’s super chill so he was like “yea of course”and hands it to me and I go in the stall to hit it and I hit around 5 and a half blinkers (around 10 second hits),which I proceeded to hold in until the smoke would “disappear” so it doesn’t smell. all my mind could comprehend this cartridge and what it was called , it was like I just had a HUGE memory gap in my memory that had anything to do with me even getting high at school at all on Friday. It was like my mind couldn’t comprehend what happened because it makes no fucking sense and don’t even really know what reality is anymore. What was this did I hit a dmt cart on accident at school. Everyone I asked is saying it was just weed concentrate.This all happened over just a brief 10 minute span of time. It was the last 10 minutes of the day at school in my 7th period class. 2:50pm-3:00pm, I immediately just kind of assumed it was a dmt cart because it was insane. I just figured that since I have never done dmt or anything even close to that strong, since I hit 5 and a half blinkers in a row all in 2 breaths and held them both in for 10-15 seconds to try and “zero or ghost” the smoke so it wouldn’t smell or look smoky in the bathroom that I had just broke through, and hd my first dmt experience “The You” kept liking to call it. Right when I got home I immediately just started calling all of my friends and people who I am close to that wouldn’t judge me over it and telling them everything that had just happened to me. The life time I just lived in those 10 minutes of time was enough for me to immediately know what just happened to me. I just saw what would happen to me if I continue to fuck up my life my body and my mind by abusuing drugs and alcohol until I died alone, miserable, and suffering in HELL. I want to enjoy life and be happy, I don’t want to live like that and die lonely and sad going crazy mentally and emotionally. Alone. .it was only literally like 10 minutes on the dot but I felt that I had literally just lived a whole lifetime and came back and was just sitting in class tripping balls not knowing if I was even still alive or dead or if I was stuck in the Dextroverse forever alone. Eternal Hell. I swear when I saw that clock change in the corner of my eye from 2:53 to 2:54 I had to double take on the clock to see if the time actually changed. It did. No fucking way I’m still alive this is reality?!?!?!?! I’M NOT DEAD!!!!!! My eyes started to water and I almost started to cry tears of joy I was so happy and so grateful to be alive in that moment. Not stuck in a permatrip, not forever regretting my life decisions. Sitting there waiting to die alone in hell. I am alive and I am sobering up and OH MY GOSH, I have never in my life since I started doing drugs or drinking was so happy to be sobering up and not be high anymore. Good old Reality. This all happened on Monday Feb, 4th but the story originally started on Friday, Feb 4th.for a few hours after the experience. it was so bizarre whenever i tried to think about what the actual fuck just happened to me my mind would just go back to thinking “The You” whenever I tried to form any words or explain what had just happened the same phrase kept just popping back into my head over and over again “The You” was all I could explain the experience as it was like when someone’s abused when they’re younger; the brain is strong it tries work to block or just even just completely forget about these memories and shut them out from the memory and act as if it never happen so it won’t bring back any pain. as so I hit these 5 blinkers off this fire ass dmt cart in the bathroom at school right all in a row and hold them in till I zeroed the smoke and then I blew it out and walked to class and felt so fucked up I remember walking back to class feeling like something was so wrong “I just hit the cart too fat, holy shit wtf brand was that cart that was some really good shit, I am really high right now”.” I haven’t smoked all day so that was the first time I didn’t smoke all day for a while so it got me soo fucked up when I hitvit. Also let me give you guys a backstory on what’s been going on since August 2nd 2020. August 2020 was actually me and fraternal twins sister’s birthday. SO I am a twin and have a twin sister named kim who is 17 years old and exactly 2 minutes younger than me, So it was August 2020 and I was starting to do alot of uppers all of the time, usually coke or meth with coke it was at least a couple of lines everyday but a gram could last me well over a week maybe even 2 if I did small lines as to not waste nearly as much. not sleeping or eating much not drinking much water not being hygienic or treating my body with respect. Cool save some of my own shit, at least I thought. But I walk back into class and sit down right after i left the bathroom and I go in to the class and sit down going back on my computer. At this point it’s around 2:47 or 2:48 and right when I sit down I knew something was so very wrongand I felt so fucking weird, my reality was crumbling before me and I felt like I had literally just died and went into purgatory it felt like reality had a scary movie type filter where everything was dark, gloomy, and scary asf and felt like I was inside a horror movie but I could kind of control it. I remember feeling really fucked up and SOO WEIRD I looked at the clock and it had a weird horror movie type of filter on it and I was like “ok wtf somethings not right here”. “What is going ON!?!?!?” and all I could do was sit there in class tapping my lega million miles a minute tsrating at the clock which was morphing and weird filters and shapes all around it, tripping so fucking hard it was so insane I never even thought anything like that was remotely close to possible or could even happen especially to ME!! OUT OF EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS TO ME AND I GET A WHOLE NEW LEASE ON LIFE, a fresh start. A new beginning, I thought the teacher was talking to me because I was tripping fucking balls I kept hearing her say “c, show me what you are doing right now on the computer” so I just kept saying “OK”out loud all random as fuck and would make eye to eye contact with her just mutteirning “fuck me holy shit” over and over and over again. I was forever stuck in this demonic ass dxm trip and was looping only to suffer and die here alone for the rest of my lonely dark days regretting my decisions and what I could’ve done so much better but didn’t choose to and now will never get the chance to do that again. I lived this reality for what felt like at least 20-30 years AT LEAST just sitting there tapping my leg over and over again saying . for the rest of my life all I could do was sit there and tap my leg looking around in class saying “what the fuck” to myself over and over again I thought i was there for the rest of my life alone, thinking about what the fuck I chose to do to my brain and what I could have been. I felt like I lived my whole life in that trip and then some and it made me realize that I don’t want to keep living the way I’ve been choosing to live ever since I started fucking up my life just being super fucked up 24/7 and blacking out doing dumb shit ,etc. Just being really depressed and sad all the fuck me holy shit” under my breath at random times not really caring about if I live or die. I remember I was tripping so fucking hard it was INSANE it didn’t I remember sitting there in that loop tripping so insanely hard twitching over and over saying “fuck me holy shit” I thought I was stuck in a dxm trip forever now and that I was just going the spend the rest of my days in hell in this dxm trip. My voice sounds demonic and screechy. I think I am in hell and that I am a demon. I can hear myself talking but I don’t know how because I haven't actually said anything I’ve just been thinking but I can hear it. It doesn’t feel real at all. I didn't even know if I was still alive I felt like I just woke up from the simulation i've been living this whole time what they call “‘life” and that I just wasted it sitting around getting fucked up now I’m stuck permatripping forever and this is my reality. I have nothing left. Wishing I’d chosen the other path in life and did all the right things people tried to offer me good advice towards. All the should of, Could of, and Would of. And how I had so much potential but threw it all away to get high and this is what my life is now. Then I looked at the clock and said “fuck me holy shit” for the 400th time again then I swear I saw the time change in the corner of my peripheral vision, I didn’t know if I was tripping balls or if this was real and I am STILL ALIVE!?!?!?!?, All I have to do is try to keep my self out of any thought loop or bad thoughts till 3:00pm when the day ended. I was coming tiny bit back to reality kind of realizing what the actual fuck just happened and what is going on. This is reality, I am awake and alive, I am not stuck in hell or in a permatrip to die alone. Then the clock time changed to 2:54 in the corner of my eye and I was like “wait what the actual fuck, I’m still ALIVE??? I’m NOT DEAD!?!?!?!?!!?” And I had a thought cross my mind “okay im still very much alive and I can get out of this trip if I just stay thinking about good things trying no to get stuck in any thought loop or anything until 3:00pm, I am still just completely blown away, Yea I’m starting to realize whatis going on and that I’m ok and I’m alive and safe. But my reality just completely shattered and I hit ego death then thought I was now gonna spend the rest of my Life in hell in this loop. Sitting there just tapping my leg staring at the clock, muttering “Fuck ME, HOLY SHIT” waiting for the longest, most crazy 10 minutes of my fucking life that will never come. It was insane it’s so very hard to put into words and I remember it turning 2:58 ( we leave school at 3) and I was just stuck sitting there in that loop still just tapping my leg saying “oh fuck” over and over again to myself under my breath then it changed to 2:59 and i got so fucking happy I was finally leaving it literally felt like I had just lived my whole lifetime and then sum and It was fucking horbible and I was just stuck all alone in hell in the end stuck with only myself and my demons. So I got up and started packing up my stuff and left the class and saw this kid out in the parking lot after school so I went up to him and tried to explain wtf just happened and I said yo G what’s ur name again? He said “My name’s Ozzy g just chill” cuz he knew I was fucking OBLITERATED lmfao. it was like he already knew what I was gonna say it was so bizarre it felt so unreal and then i dapped him up and told him my name then i looked him in the eye’s and said “we’re gonna be fucking good ass homies forever bro” then I started crying it was so insane all I can think to call the whole experience is “THE YOU” and how I can’t explain it as anything else. Anyways, that was the craziest trip I've ever had and the only time I've ever had a breakthrough experience on DMT. I woke up today feeling amazing still just like wtf JUST HAPPENED TO ME AND HOW WAS THAT ALL REAL?!?!?!?!?! It was so insane. I have to turn my life around. Life is not a game, drugs can and will ruin your life if you don’t pay them the respect they so rightly deserve. I’m glad It didn't take me my whole life to figure that out and I will never ever be the same again. When I got home I called everyone basically who I know love and care about and told them all the whole story one by one, I was on the phone till like midnight lol. I felt like Neo in the Matrix lol when He wakes up out of the simulation. It had been 3 days since this happened and I’m still just completely baffled It’s all that I can think about the past couple of days since it happened. Wha the fuck was this can anyone help explain what happened to me? Did I get stuck in Dxm plateau sigma? Did I hit a dmt cart? Those are the only 2 possibilities because I feel like there is no way that was just fucking weed . I have been smoking for 5 years daily. I have been dabbling in dxm, psychedelics, coke, uppers, downers, all arounders for 5 years too, not daily but for sure not a healthy amount, and nothing like this has ever happened to me before ever and I’ve never heard of anything even close to what just happened to me i’m still blown away. I have zero words. Hope you guys enjoyed my first actual trip report, I’m calling it “The You”, The Craziest 10 Minutes of my Life!
Please leave any comments on what the fuck you think happened to me, ever since this happened I have only been smoking weed and feel like I just want to stick with just that for at least a little while. I Have no clue if the cartridge that I hit in the bathroom was dmt can you trip this hard off of hitting a dmt cart super fat? because I took about 5 and a half 10 second hits and held them all in for 10-15seconds in as row thinking it was weed. Or was it because of the DXM Sigma blackout that had happened over the weekend that lasted 3 days then since I smoked some fire ass weed really fast then i just got extremely high because I also hadn't really slept for 2 days before the experience. Please I want to hear any opinions on what you guys think just happened to me in the craziest 10 minutes of my fucking life. HOPE u guys enjoyed my first trip report, took me 2-3 days to write because actually putting the experience into words that make sense without something like this ever happening to you is so difficult, near impossible. "The WHO"!!!

Thanks for your story, it could do with some formatting, that is one hell of an intimidating wall of text. Entering time stamps (to the best of your memory) specifically would help a lot. You'll get more readers.

I am unclear, you took an unknown/high dose of DXM over a few days while blacked out and then hit a weed cart in the bathroom, this started the experience? No other drugs? This experience takes place over 3-4 days? I'm a little confused. Cannabis is well known to potentiate DXM exponentially.

DXM can cause serotonin syndrome/psychosis in high doses. Psychosis can commonly cause memory loss and blackouts. During my worst drug induced psychosis I also blacked out for 3 days, but also managed to go to and function at work. Reminds me of your story in a way. DXM can really do some serious damage to brains in high or repeated doses. Just based on your story, it's likely you experienced some sort of psychosis triggered by the DXM/THC cart. I highly doubt it was DMT the kid shared in the bathroom. I'm curious as how you managed to get through school during all of this.

I'm glad you were able to overall look at it in a positive light (it seems), but I really advise you to chill with the DXM until you figure out just what happened here, this sounds very unusual to me. Long term and very DXM heavy use has given severe permanent mental issues to several people I know. I also advise you not to fool around with the benzedrex, this is also easily psychosis and permanent brain damage.

Take care man, your brain is not invincible and you're playing with fire here-- that's the main thought I had after glancing through your report. I know many people who have permanently harmed their brains after seeking the ultimate DXM high/or using it daily for long periods.

Thanks for your report. I would maybe format this and make it more concise and post it on the main forum, you'll get some more opinions.

Last edited: