• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip report from this weekend at a mountain Hut.

SnowFoxBL

Greenlighter
Friday to Saturday:
i had a few bowls, some alcohol, and was prepared to throw in my shrooms and truffles.
i first ate two packs of magic truffles of the strongest sort you can get on zamnesia: valhalla, then i ate a 4 strenght one (Atlantis)
then i threw in some normal mushrooms my friend grew.
i had a good annebriated feeling, until they kicked in fully.

i had a really eurphoric feeling as always and had a few in visuals, i saw the sky move like water, until some action´ish music came up and it suddenly looked like i was in a spaceship and shot lasers at planets i flew by, starwars style.
My friend looked like a pirate king, looking over his crew on the boat. it really entranced me, and fascinated me how cool he looked at that moment.
When i clipped out of those visuals i went to get a little jacket, and as i was walking down some really steep, almost ladder like stairs i stopped and saw the stairs extend into the ground infinetly, and my vision zoomed toward the extending stairs for a few seconds... it felt like i just went into hyperspace down the stairs. that only lasted a few seconds, but when it was over my heart started beating really fast and i was amazed at what i just felt. i went outside, and that was all the hallucinations besides some fire we had going that looked cooler than usual.

next trip was Saturday to Sunday:
i drank some shit again and smoked a few bowls, and then my friend gave me 50 mcg LSD deriviate, i think he said it was 1D-LSD. i didnt think it would do much, 50mcg arent a lot anyways. i threw in over two packs of truffles and a few shrooms too, but i built a strong tolerance last night, so they didnt do anything basically.
the LSD gave me so much energy and heated me up so badly i had to go into the ice cold mountain water, after i was done chopping some wood. i actually chopped wood like 10 times, because it was really fun. the lsd gave me some incredible strenght, and energy. it was really fun. i came down a few hours later and went to sleep a little early, as i was a little too drunk for my liking.
LSD is really fun, and ill try and get some more soon, maybe as a deriviate, so i dont get a lot of trouble just in case :)

anyways had a really fun weekend, and am looking forward to the next party weekend at that Hut in the woods.

cheers, SF