Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip 2c-i+4fa

4-me-ppp

Greenlighter
Trip report capsule "Red Pills"

I thank the seller for providing materials for science experiments.
It's been quite a few times as I tripoval in this wonderful apartment in Pechersk, in the cozy setting of conducting his best trip, UV lamp, wall patterns of phosphorus, fractal pictures in frames on the walls, the walls are covered with balls like planets, windows simply sealed boxes of colorful, comfortable sofas, the stakes are not made us miss.
According to the descriptions of these tablets was clear that we had a chance to test with a eyforetik mazaninoy, but about psychedelic effect, nobody told me.
Here we are, again, the window sill, again crowded place, went up, not much raised, and see how one falls to the floor, the hryvnia, surprised look look at this bill and spend the second hand under the windowsill in search of a black zip-lock, I find, I put it on nychku , and go to crawl 2 padik, watch what's in this package, open it, look: (4 red capsules Red Pills, 5 marks on the 25b-Nbome, and 5 grams of euphoria-stim AntiKiller)
Smile, and sit on the steps, his hand on the head of the bed and look at this zip, two front crawl just beginning to enjoy such a gift, I feel today will be a fun night!
It was strange to find a bill, dosihpor not understand why it was put there, but not much raised sill, she immediately fell but was laying on the ground, is it what the marker identification treasure?)
Of course the first thing we wanted to try the capsule at the time we did not know what was on the substance, and how many pour powder in it, but came to the base - we learned that today we bring the test 2C-I +4 FA.

Sample: Red, sticky capsule inside the Reds powder mukoobrazny, komkaetsya, stick together.
Dosage: 1 Pils = 200 mg of
The method of introduction into the body: Paroralny.
Substance: 2c-i +4 fa.
Toler: For these types of substances tollerantnost missing.

Trip:
00:00 Start, to swallow the capsule, drink well water.
00:15 After 15 minutes, do not feel any effects, the bank decided kurnut nature, and go to the boutiques of the cervix.
00:20 Standing in a store, I do not begin to schedule a lot of burning in the stomach, apparently dissolved capsule and powder sank to the bottom of the stomach than it was due.
00:25 I feel no greater feeling weak wave, light tingling on the back and head, the humidity in the hands of a small lift mood.
00:35 Starts crowd, opened a jar of sweet alcohol, shake gives his, he will quickly absorb surfactant goose starts to freeze, it is even cold, strange but the impression it is just hurt my, I'm starting to like it.
00:45 Wow, already covered for that would go to the balcony and throw a couple of rings, when I do puff, and let down his hand back, I cover the pleasant wave your arms, I feel them the most, two crawl just ugaral this Prucha, us a lot of fun, we have a great time, conceals nicely, euphoric, not a lot of misses, not many want to sticky.
1:30 hour and a half we were covered with concrete, just as much iron goose, they are so strong that covered all my body from head to toe, I'm beginning to sticky, I strongly wanted to sleep, I'm half-open eyes, I look at the color purple, which begins gently wash these waves, I feel I have to close up, spreads, and even vuzalit, ochuschenie you have a psychedelic, and being pretty strong, listens psy trance, cosmic sounds so nice to captivate with the squeaky impulsive vibrations breathe too cold shivers now in my lungs, I och funny and I did not expect such an action did not think that will be the case as of now.
3:00 After 3 hours I was so tulit beginning that I was lying on the bed did not even want her to get up, to the point that you forget kayfovo obovsem, just lie on your back and look up at the ceiling, watching the person smile, I lay there for a long time continued to look up at yourself otchuschaya these pleasant wave of euphoria.
4:00 feelings begin to subside fofy effect because it begins not much strained, and no longer wants to blunt lie, I want something to do, let someone call and tell obovsem, want more than a thread namutit, we leave the road, and in a large wheelbarrow sokrosti went second wave, I'm even tired of this Prucha, too long so rushing and intense.
7:00 The effect still held even after 7 hours, udevitelno long, and it was very hard, I can not sleep, and I do not want the unpleasant sensation in the stomach, and the iron taste, who accompanied me during the trip, such as suffereth and that was done, the capsule is bright, empathy, euphoria, mazanina, psychedelic, all it was, it was decided to hold their next trip beneath the capsule in the club, where there will be a noisy environment, and not much different setting, see how she herself povidet in such a situation, all thanks, see you in the next flight, Franz respect!

Outcome: The substance has the property cause severe euphoria, psychedelic euphoria, pleasant tingling wave and delighted by what is happening, empathy, pleasure, joy, a sense of complacency.
Cons: Unpleasant sensations in the stomach, burning sensation in the stomach, chills impassable after 12 hours.

Demonstrated effects: Euphoria, psychedelic, mazanina, chills, empathy, joy, enthusiasm, self-gratification.
Side Effects: Discomfort in the stomach.
Duration of effect: 5-7 hours.
The first effects through: 40 minutes.
Overall assessment of the substance: 9
Packaging: 10.
Delivery: 10/10.
Total score: 10

That's one of the more interesting attempts at the English language I think I've read :)

Do you know how much 2C-I you had, and how much 4-FA you had? You said you had a 200mg capsule so I'm wondering how much of each. Thanks for sharing.

That's one of the more interesting attempts at the English language I think I've read

:p I suspect this a partially or wholly automated translation from...Russian? Czech?

ebola

Yea I couldn't really follow the report because it randomly switched languages....

How I loathe vendors selling "pellets" or what have you.

Good report, hopefully no ill came of it.

I hate 2ci personally, but 2c's are like benzos and beer. A matter of taste.

I have friends who to some extent deify temazepam and bromazepam, I found them useless.

I find diazepam and clonazepam most favorable, while others find them equally uselsess.

2ci was shit. A bodyload with nonsense, worse than 2c-p (which doesnt end if adminstered orally, just keeps going).

2c-c, b, and d are sacrosanct in my memory, and better than pure mescaline at times dependent on set and setting.

Now...

Entering into this equation a serotonin dump like 4-fa... (which I'm quite fond of by itself much more than d-amph or adderall or anything similar) is quite weird and will wind up unpredictably, either favorably or infavoraly, obviously.

I think something neutral like 2-fma would have been better suited to accent an already 'body-load' ridden hallucinogen, as it has none of those effects and little serotonergic properties.

But, now we know.

Thanks for the report though!

Thou