• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Trigger Point Injections for Tension Headaches after MDMA abuse?

datpancakemix

Greenlighter
So, i recently posted 1.4-2 grams of MDMA ingested in one night, i'm not going to rehash everything i spoke about, but it's been 1 year and 4 months since the incident, i have been on remeron mainly to cope for around 8 months but these past 2 months I have been off all meds entirely. However nearly my entire day is is filled with

tension type headaches ( not migraines ). So after researching today, i came across this :

https://americanmigrainefoundation....of-trigger-point-injections-for-headache-and/

I mean the brain does not technically feel pain, and the long acting anesthesia is used around the skull and bands of tension, not inside... so... my question, is... has anyone tried these trigger point injections before? that have abused mdma in the past? are the eyes still strained as is common with tension headaches even after the

procedure( i believe alot of the eye irregularities that may come with LTC maybe to the pressure that's exerted by these tension bands) any stories about your quality of life improvements? anything at all is genuinely appreciated as i am looking to schedule my first appointment tomorrow.

Last edited: