• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tried smoking crack what did i do wrong?

Thepriest

Bluelighter
I know someone will say use the search engine on the forum but trust me i did i viewed several threads on here and other sites. I put about an inch of brillo in a love rose and put a little bit of crack in there and lit near it but notnto close to melt it comoltly and i twised to stem while i did. I tried the same thing with a tire gauge and freebaing it was tin foik i smoked a whole gram and felt litteraly nothing. What did i do wrong? I really domt wanna be shooting this stiff csuse vinegar and lemon juice are not neant to be injected in yiur veins and i always do like 20 cotton shots ehen i shoot crack so i wanna learn to smoke it. Its hard to breathe now and my throat is mad fucked uo so if anyone has advice for that to it would be much appreictaed.

You don't need a whole inch of chore. Still, if you were getting good hits from the glass and felt nothing, you may have gotten bad product. I've never used tin foil but that could be why your throat is burning.

You don't need a whole inch of chore. Still, if you were getting good hits from the glass and felt nothing, you may have gotten bad product. I've never used tin foil but that could be why your throat is burning.

I doubt it was bad product i got ir throufh my best friend and he woukd never scam me he dosnt do crack or other sketchy drufs hes just a big pothead and he gets me hard drugs cause he knows lots of dealers

To clarify, what did you smoke from? You mentioned glass, tire gauge and tin foil.

You should of felt SOMETHING, regardless how you smoked it, a gram is a lot of crack to go through and not feel anything . Are you on any medications?

It could of been knockoff "Bolivian rock" which has the numbing qualities of cocaine but no high, believe me when I tell you, even the most experienced users and dealers accidently run into this crap, as I have a few times in my years of addiction. ..

Most "crack" these days is absolutely garbage. They make fake rock using artificial crap now. You are way better off buying powder and cooking yourself.

I always get the best crack, I live in the cocaine capital of the US which is south FL... always bomb ass shit here, and yes, OP there are fake slabs/rocks out there, we call them "dummy rocks" here, its basically identical to what crack looks like, smokes like, and everything.. but it doesn't have the feeling, taste, or smell, of good real rock.. I have only been given this garbage 2 times, and I went off on my plug that gave it to me! I told him, he had to refund me, and he gave me fake shit and would spend thousands of dollars with this guy, between me and my friends.. and the 2 times he sold me that, apparently he didn't even know, because he got ripped off, I believe him too, because, he didn't smoke the shit, just sold it and was a straight ass connect, never tried me, and always gave me the best shit.. and he was straight enough to refund me as soon as he got back on point with the good shit he normally had! both times.. depending on who you got this shit from, I would call them out and tell them it was fake and ask for your money or some real shit back, or just not fuck with them anymore if they wont do that, that is just bad business! if you smoked crack, out of a stem with chore boy, and got NOTHING! you no doubt got robbed.. was this someone you call/go to a lot? or some random corner boy? PS Smoking crack of of foil, is a no no! that shit is such a waste! I did this once, when I had some of the best rock you could ever get, and wasted 3/4 of my shit, trying to get a hit.. before I finally had to borrow $3 to go get a pipe.. I was so pissed.. its not like smoking heroin, where you can chase the smoke perfectly, it burns way too fast, and doesn't run on foil, so you cant catch even 1/8 of the smoke your trying to inhale and all I got was numbed lips, and a fucking tease... never smoke it of foil!