• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tried Kratom for the first time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
I have not had any drugs, used to take dexedrine, in about three months.

Picked up some Kratom probably had about 7-10 Grams of it today.

I find it too tiring and the effects come and go.

It vaguely reminds me of a motion sickness Cannibinoid version of dexedrine. Ever so vageuly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way too much for a first time dose. Over-doing it with kratom makes it difficult and nauseating to focus your eyes, ' Eye wiggles' I've heard it called. If you get to this point there is little to no euphoria. Try taking 3 grams next time.

More better

I don't find the effects similar to dexedrine at all.

^Ditto.

The Red Bali Kratom I picked up at my local headshop, an oz was on par with online prices. It feels just like a traditional opiate for me, I even get pinpoint pupils. There are some differences, like I always get sweats from kratom and never with regular opiates.

Maybe it's good you had a bad experience, perhaps it will prevent you from picking up another habit, you never know.

^Ditto.

The Red Bali Kratom I picked up at my local headshop, an oz was on par with online prices. It feels just like a traditional opiate for me, I even get pinpoint pupils. There are some differences, like I always get sweats from kratom and never with regular opiates.

Maybe it's good you had a bad experience, perhaps it will prevent you from picking up another habit, you never know.

What dose would you recommend if you take 40mg of hydrocodone? I have some Red Bali kratom that just came in today and was trying to figure out a dose.

I just dont get any euphoria at all from Kratom at any dosage and ive never done an opiate or anything.

I expected to FEEL something that I did not. Had a Mild Mild shift in perspective is all and wanted to lay down because of a motion sickness feeling. It is good kratom too.

Although the afterglow of it all makes my vision feel less hyperactive, my desire to take dexedrine is more or less gone while under this guise I think it has no recreational benefits Kratom but it may in fact have medicinal.

So you don't get euphoria from any dose of kratom even though today was your first day trying kratom? When did you try these other doses?

Kratom has a sweet spot, you surpassed it by taking too high a dose. When that happens, you have to wait until at least the day next day before trying again (if you are looking for positive results).

By all means, don't ever take kratom again, its one less potential monkey on your back. I just think you are being a little premature in your conclusions here. That is like downing 26 your first time drinking and deducing there is no recreational value to be had because you spent all night puking.

every 3-4 hours ive been sticking a spoon into the 30 Gram bag I bought and pulling out a mild heaping and gulping it down.

Maybe had half the bag today. No noticeable effects physically but visually things look more Midieval/fairyland like.

Ive tried lower doses since the larger morning dose each time. Like say 6-7 Grams followed by 2-3 Gram doses about three times. since then.

it does give a peace of mind. So overall it is a good Supplement but I still see it as a supplement.

I truly feel Chilled out in a normal way from the Kratom more helpful than Dexedrine for Raw normality.

Last edited:
To put it really simply, if you took too much on your first dose of the day, you're screwed for the rest of the day. Kratom effects do not build in a linear fashion with more kratom. They even get worse the more you take. Do some research today and try again the next time you wake up and on an empty stomach. I'm a 5'5" 120 woman and 4g is my sweet spot dose, any more and I may as well not have taken any. I can get the same effects twice in one day, but only if my dose is extremely spaced out, like 9+ hours.

I'm closing this, as, in case nobody has noticed, it was just a statement about OP using Kratom without any relation to HR :)

Status
Not open for further replies.