• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Tried Ket last week and ALREADY have K bladder?

laurieidk

Greenlighter
I tried Ketamine for the first time last Saturday and got through nearly half a gram, along with half a pill of ecstasy.

I was fucked but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing pee in my blood.

On Tuesday I did just over half a gram of k and then dropped one pill of 2cb

On Thursday I did around 200/300g of k and then took a tab of over 120 mg acid during. I needed to pee quite frequently during the trip.

On Saturday my bladder hurt so much I could barely walk. It then went away and I drank a few cups of mixed vodka and did 3/4 pill of ecstasy. Then I took 2.5 of xan and another other half the morning after (sunday).

Ever since the acid I've realised I've been needing the toilet ridiculously regularly (every 30+ mins plus), it takes a while to pee and burns abit, and now I can feel a gentle ache in my bladder.
I'm honestly not that much of a druggy person, I'm a 19 female and just happen to be on a drug binge because of stress from University and exams. Before this week I'd never tried anything other than weed, mdma and nos.
I thought K bladder only happens to people who are long term users of ket! I know I took a fair bit for my low tolerance, but I didn't realise it could happen this quickly.

Will this feeling slowly go away over time or is it permanent?! I really hope I haven't done long term damage. Can anyone relate?
:X:X

Last edited:
Agreed, avoid K (and other dissociatives) and it will go away. If you're that concerned, schedule a physical with a doctor a month from now. And avoid other substance that dehydrate you like alcohol.