View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tried dxm and thought of weird sh*t

ChumIsYum

Greenlighter
So i did some dxm and am gonna paste some stuff i wrote that i thought about while on it. It's gonna be really weird and make no sense but if you find it interesting then cool. Didn't really want to spend the time to make an experience report or whatever so i just wrote some random stuff.I didn't edit this and don't plan to so its gonna sound stupid but i don't really care so here is what i wrote.

"just did dxm and these weird thoughts kept coming into my mind like stuff you never think about ever. On the internet watching videos and streams and things just seem weird like analyzing everything people say and how it is so weird how the brain works that make people say the things they do. The world that was created and everything that happens and everything to experience in life is seen from a different perspective that just makes you wonder about how all of it was created and how brain works to make people say things.

It is so weird how anything exists and for what reason just to live life until we die. Just sitting here seeing what we have created and everything in the world is just there and to think it is meaningless in the end. So fucking weird and after this my life will continue where it left off living out a life of random crap that really has no significance. To see the world like there is no words to explain. This state of mind of seeing the world in a big picture knowing tomorrow i will wake up continueing where i left off and be like everyone else i am seeing right now i crazy to think about. The best word to describe the feeling about life and the world is mysterious.

I have no fucking clue how this universe ended up the way it is now it is just insane to think about how we are where we are right now and that anything along the way of time could have made the world today something completely different and nobody would even realize that it was different because this is just how life is and nobody really thinks about it. Mind blown right now yet there just really seems to be no point to anything, feels so weird."