• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

tried coke

It's pretty well established that Coke is worse now. Empirically, there's just less Coke and more shit.

Yeah, my first time trying cocaine I had 1/4 of a gram to myself, and I decided it wasn't what people make it out to be. I got very talkative and had a burst of energy to just get up and do random shit, like straighten up my room. Didn't last very long, though. I don't see how people go out and party with it. It's just boring IMO. Despite that, I'll still do it for a small buzz and a social night. I can't handle the side effects that well, either. I can deal with my nose/tongue being numb (from licking the remnants) but when my throat gets numb, it gets a little hard to breathe properly. Then again I have anxiety so I probably shouldn't be doing stimulants, lol.

What I've noticed is that pure/close to pure coke burns the nose a lot for me, does this happen to anyone else? I bought the best coke of my life one time, came in all rocks, very white and beautiful. But god, it burned like hell! One of the best times I've had with the drug, though.

I don't see modern street cocaine being anywhere close to 70% pure. Maybe 40-50% at the most.