• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tried coke first time today: it's less addictive to *me* than adderall

Nyseto

Greenlighter
First off, I'm coked out of my mind right now. I'm not addicted to anything, I know how to take drugs wisely by giving myself breaks between uses to be safe. Anyways lol, I've been prescribed adderall, vyvanse, etc. and have had plenty of experience with them. I don't have ADHD, but it was easy to make it look like I did. My shrink took me off of it because they found out I was abusing it. I was an idiot chasing the dragon because I wasn't able to enjoy it anymore and learned the hard way. Now It's as if taking a break from a drug is an incentive so I can keep enjoying it by keeping my tolerance low, staying safe, and not having to toss getting high away completely. As far as the highs of stimulants, I've done a lot of research on them, that opened up a curiosity about what cocaine was like, especially because I was already taking adderall often. If adderall lasts much longer and costs way less, why do people go after coke? Is it because they have less knowledge about prescription drugs and coke caries an infamous name? Maybe, maybe not. I read topics on here on coke vs adderall to get a rough idea. I bought .5g of coke today and just did my last, fat line. About 10 lines total. I don't know if it's weak coke, some other shit, but here is what I personally found how it compares to adderall:

It feels A LOT like adderall, just more euphoria, and less focus. Nose is tumb, right front tooth is numb too from backdrip. However, like the title of this thread says, I find coke less addictive! I thought I would enjoy adderall more because of the duration, and I do, in that aspect. What sucks about amphetamines like adderall, is that you only get one comedown with then. By the end of the day, it's already too late to redose, you have to sleep, and you miss the high more during the comedown because that's when "all the fun finally came to an end." It's as if the duration of the high is so long that it makes it really "epic" so when it wears off, you or should I say *I*, feel like the end of the high is permanent because I get a whole day of straight euphoria without any pauses in between. It makes me want to take it everyday whereas with coke, I just wanna take it multiple times within a day and call it quits for a couple weeks. The comedowns just aren't as disappointing because I know the high only lasts 30 minutes and I've got 10 more lines waiting so instead if experiencing one comedown and feeling like its the end-be-all, I know the next line will pick me right up back again. It's just easier to get bored of, or satisfied and it's fucking awesome that way. Doing drugs everyday is what fucks people up more than say, doing the same shit, multiple times throughout ONE single day. Plus, you can't really redose with amphetamine because it lasts so long, you feel forced to redose on a daily basis. The intervals with coke highs just feels like you have more peaks and valleys, more variation. I'm already starting to comedown off this last line and I'm feeling satisfied with my experience. I feel like I've jumped on and off the merry-go-round so many times that I don't miss it.

This is really weird but I also found that the euphoria that stimulants create, goes deeper than the high itself. It's not really a matter of which drug creates more euphoria compared to another, it's now more about which one makes you crave it less. The addiction potential of certain drugs just makes me not want to take them, it outweighs the actual high itself. It's as if my new high is now just being satisfied with the experience enough that I wouldn't want to repeat it for a while.

Back to the coke experience again, all it's made me do is talk to everybody, but on an intellectual level. I thought it was kind of like adderall but a lot crazier such as being an asshole or violent. I've had some really deep conversations while coked out prior to posting this. I don't regret trying it at all, I feel like it made things better by doing so, opened my mind to what this drug really is and not what I hear and read. I don't know but everytime there's something out there that's prohibited or talked badly about, it actually draws more attention to it, people paradoxically become more interested in it.

If adderall lasts much longer and costs way less, why do people go after coke?
There's a reason adderall is called 'the poor man's coke' and not the other way around, but you answered your own question a paragraph later >
It feels A LOT like adderall, just more euphoria.

I find coke less addictive!
Yet you burned through the .5g fairly quickly..

I don't know if it's weak coke, some other shit, but here is what I personally found how it compares to adderall:

It feels A LOT like adderall, just more euphoria, and less focus. Nose is tumb, right front tooth is numb too from backdrip.
Sounds like middle of the road type quality, the real fire will make your whole face go numb, but I'm basing my opinion of quality off of your numbness, it can also be low grade coke cut with numbing agents.

Just my $.02, - Hopeless Soul