• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tricks to snorting cocaine?

1) Start out small even if you are a pro you never know how pure the coke is.

2) Break the drug down into very very very fine powder, the finer the better it is absorbed.

3) Using Saline Nasal Spray (not a medicated spray; just salt and water......if you use medicated you will overdue it and that can damage your nasal cavity among other things)before and/or after a few lines helps protect your nose and helps with absorption

4) Snorting instrument is a matter of choice, but there have been studies showing that sharing them can spread Hep C, but I personally don't worry about that myself too much

5) Snort about medium...not like really hard or not too soft.

6) Keep your straw or whatever in your nose and tilt your head back. Snort again. Remove the instrument with your head tilted back and close your nostril with your hand. Make one more snort. This ensures you don't lose any or spill any out. You don't want the powder in your nose or in your lungs you want it in your sinuses.

7) Moderation is key. You build up a tolerance. If you do coke every day it is going to take more and more to get high and that tolerance builds up quickly. Cocaine is a few times a year drug, not a binge weekly drug.

8) Know your dealer. Like I said start small and just know that about 50% of what you are snorting is NOT cocaine. Probably more. If you can purify it. If you can't start small, know your dealer, and research. After awhile you can tell what your coke is cut with.

I don't purify because I get about 60% pure and it is cut with sugar only so there is no real harm. But other cut coke with all kinds of crazy stuff.

Long lasting coke is NOT good coke. If you don't need a line every hour there is meth or another amphetamine in your coke. This isn't good. The purest coke still will only last an hour at most. This is the only time I would purify my coke for sure. The other cutters aren't great, but amphetamines are more addictive and worse for you. Plus it overwhelms the subtle cocaine high. Other cutters can do nasty shit, but meth is just pure poison. Some places you don't have to worry about that because meth is more expensive than coke, but where I live meth is in everything from coke to rolls to whatever. KNOW YOUR DEALER. The chances of finding a pure esctacy pill or cocaine without meth here is slim to none unless you know the higher ups or get lucky.

The most important thing is to do research. You can research what certain cuts look like. What prices are in the area. What cuts feel like. If you are buying pills you can research what other people have tested, etc. If you can't find good stuff then buy pharms or nothing at all. You here that people die daily and think it won't be you, but it can be. One bad dose. Test your drugs....and putting coke on your tongue IS NOT a test. Be smart people. Drugs aren't for hurting us. They are for expanding your mind, giving your mind a break from reality, giving your mind a chance to see things in a new way so you can solve a tough problem. They are for experiences. They are trips to far away places in your living room with friends. Don't be an idiot and get high to be cool because you are an addict or depressed. You ruin it for us responsible users. I would say don't even do cocaine. The chances of it leading to something positive are very small.

Last edited:
Practice makes perfect. ;)

Best advice I can give you:

1. It's better to go without than get horribly cut stuff.
2. Favour doing one BIG line and leaving it for an hour, rather than a little line every 5 minutes.

I don't like cocaine anymore really, the spell is broken ;)

Right behind the counter at starbuck's they have not only little mini scoop things, but also 4 inch straws. They aren't out in the open and im not sure what their legitimate use is (i just started working there a week ago) but they seriously seem custom designed for snorting powders. But yeah, my second day there I grabbed a shit load of the straws and the mini-spatula things. :eek:

haha, awesome.
Would've been my first port of call, too.

let me get this straight. your talking about money being dirty when using a drug as easily and frequently cut as coke. i dont think that much dirt/contaminants are going to come off the bill from a powder passing thru it. and if your a real G you get 100's straight from the bank, clean :)

This ^. I agree, coke is cut to shit, made with dirty chemicals, smuggled inside tanks of shit, dead bodies, and people's stomachs and rectums. Your last concern should be a dirty bill touching your nose, might want to be a little more concerned about what is going up it and into your bloodstream. But that's just me :\. I do prefer a straw or pen tube to begin with, currency is just something that will always be around if drugs are around and is convenient to use as well...

EDIT: Damn 2004, this threads older then my account, wtf lol?

This ^. I agree, coke is cut to shit, made with dirty chemicals, smuggled inside tanks of shit, dead bodies, and people's stomachs and rectums. Your last concern should be a dirty bill touching your nose, might want to be a little more concerned about what is going up it and into your bloodstream. But that's just me :\. I do prefer a straw or pen tube to begin with, currency is just something that will always be around if drugs are around and is convenient to use as well...

I know. I didn't realise how badly I'd bumped it. Crazy long-term thread...!

Afrin Bottle delivery system

Take any kind of nasal spray bottle, empty the medicine and rinse out thoroughly. ( The top will come off with a gentle tug with a pair of nedle nose pliers.) mix the powder with a little water.( dont dilute too much...experiment)
Insert the mixture into bottle replace the inhalation tube then screwon the cover cap. You can do it anywhere and people will think you have a runny nose and wont inquire as to why you keep "sniffing & rubbing your nose. This is a good method for IV use as well. You just have to pull the nozzle, insert your rig and draw your self a dose.

I believe Afrin brand is the easiest to work with.

rock is bettter! RUSH! EAR RINGER, im like immune to coke now since i graduated to rock...sad i know, please no degarading comments on this one

Take any kind of nasal spray bottle, empty the medicine and rinse out thoroughly. ( The top will come off with a gentle tug with a pair of nedle nose pliers.) mix the powder with a little water.( dont dilute too much...experiment)
Insert the mixture into bottle replace the inhalation tube then screwon the cover cap. You can do it anywhere and people will think you have a runny nose and wont inquire as to why you keep "sniffing & rubbing your nose. This is a good method for IV use as well. You just have to pull the nozzle, insert your rig and draw your self a dose.

I believe Afrin brand is the easiest to work with.

For some reason I got a chemical burn o the area that separates my nostrils by using this method. It may have been because the coke was so cut but I dealt with the same dealer for awhile and it never happened before. I think that it may have something to do with me not thoroughly cleaning the squirt bottle enough.

I always flush with saline spray before I do coke,it flushes out the sinuses pretty good and allows you to then blow your nose and therefore making it nice and cleared out for snorting.I also like to mix my coke with water into a solution in a nose spray bottle ,so I can walk around and take some by doing a few "squirts" or sprays from the nasal sparay bottle. No one ever thinks you are walking around doing blow that way ,and it's a good way for the nasal passages to stay moist and you seem to get the cocaine into your system faster this way also.

when i do sniff coke (occasionally)-has to be high quality- i sniff it with a tight dollar bill and dont sniff too hard or fast so it gets caught in my mucous membranes and not bypass to my throat, im ean some is bound too, but i make sure i get the mos toutof sniffing it..i dont have to bother using water in my nose because the coke is so good it dissolves when it hits moisture, and my nose alot leaks too (coke and fluid) i just gently sniff if back in, and im high..if i put my finger in my nose and there is still white shit in my nose, SHITTY COKE, CUT, thats when i dip my finger in water and sniff it into my nostril.....moral: dont sniff to hard or it wil all go to ur throat and be absorbed thru ur stomach

Not all coke is cut to shit,it depend son your source..

not all cocaine is cut to shit ,although a lot of street coke is cut pretty heavily or with who knows what as a cutting agent.As for it being made with dirty chemicals,the chemicals that make pharmaceuticals are nasty also,but the process of making the final product there are steps to clean the drugs using a solvent or two.cocaine being illegal is more likely to have some residue of chemicals but usually ether,or another solvent,it is cleaned with acetone and ether,etc. to purify it at the labs ,mostly , in South America.Just because something has acids and bases and ammonia etc. in it during a sythesis or such does not mean that those chemicals are present in the finished product.And as for smuggling the coke in dead bodies,rectums,colons,etc.. the cocaine is wrapped in seceral layers of sealed plastic,then put into ballons ,sometime 2 or 3 ballons thick,plus the sealed plastic,so it (the coke itself) is not touching the rectum,dead bodies etc..only the very outer layer of the packaging ,if they even use that method to smuggle it here,more likely thats a European thing as Nigerian gangsters have body couriers that swallow coke filled ballons,etc...anyway it all comes down to your source,as with anything,you know the right people you can get great product,if not then you are rolling the dice on what you will get.

Excellent explanation make shure you don't snort little rocks

:(:d
haha, funny question, seems like common sense. But, i suppose there aren't any stupid questions. If you're with a group of people and you're up to snort a line act like you've done it a hundred times, like it's no big deal.

Make two neat little lines as quickly as possible on a clean table, or on whatever surface you'll be taking them on (car dash, toilet lid, top of your hand, your friends back). It's always fun to make your lines on a mirror, or on a black marble table top. Do this with a card from a deck of playing cards, or your credit card or something of this nature. Make them about as thick as a straw, and as long as a pen lid, or whatever you can handle or want i guess... Tightly role up a 20 dollar bill (you can use whatever you want, or any bill if you're not from america) you can also use a straw, or a rolled up piece of paper. 20's are my favorite, i have no idea why. On a show in mtv it showed that it is true that some 20 dollar bills have trace amounts of cocaine on them, hmm.

Hold one nostril closed with your finger, and as you put your head down to the table where the coke is, put one end of the 20 just up to your other nostril. Don't shove the bill up your nose as far as it will go, just as close to your nose that you can, so that you can suck in the white real good. Put the other end of the bill down slightly above one of the lines, and breathe in like you're sniffing when you have a cold. Slide the bill across the line snorting the whole time until it is all up your nose. Breathe out your mouth afterwards, careful to not blow the other line off the table. Now sniff rather hard to get the power all the way up into your nose. Immediately repeat the other line using your other nostril, then sniff hard again. Using your card, clean up any left over powder by sliding it on the table making one last tiny line, and suck it in the first nostril that you used.

Afterwards sit back and relax. You'll feel numb, and begin to feel the drip in a minute. Check your nose in the mirror to make sure you don't have coke nose in front of your relatives or friends that aren't open minded.