• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Triazolam vs nitrazepam for sleep

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys

I have tried both of these benzos but never really got that knock out effect for a proper sleep. I want to use it just to get a decent straight 4-6 hrs of sleep. I'm have a high tolerance to benzos in overall but I'm looking for a good concoction for tomorrow so I can just sleep the day away.

My highest once of dose of nitrazepam was 10mg and highest once of dose triazolam was .5mg. I can easily take 20mg Valium plus 2mg alzam and not feel sleepy at all. But tomorrow I want to sleep the day away and I'm not a fan of z drugs but that is also available to me. So between the 2 what would you guys recommend just for a once of day of knocking myself out, without adding anything else like opiates/opioids, z drugs and booze. So I'm thinking either roughly 15mg nitrazepam or .75mg triazolam. And maybe another benzo with that

What you guys think?

I'd go with the triazolam because the half life on the nitrazepam is much longer. Depends a bit on what you are doing the next day.

Only problem I find with triazolam is that it gets me to sleep but I don't always stay asleep. However, I've usually got a few decent hours in. Getting to sleep to begin with tends to be a bigger problem for me, and triazolam is better for that IMHO. Nitrazepam is good for when I need to stay asleep - in my case, that's when the local nightclub has a special event and is open until 4 or 6am.

Well at 9am I took 10mg Valium plus .75 mg triazolam with 3 glasses of wine. 30 min later I was nodding and got in bed. Needless to say slept till 16;30pm. So mission accomplished