• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos triazoalm tablets - desire to IV

EuphorantEnthusiast

Greenlighter
Save me the lecture. I don't care about the inactive ingredients, I can compress cotton. I don't need to buy a micron but, can and will if advisable. Have used them before when I got my hands on other goodies.

Question: HOW DO I DO IT? What solvent? ANY information/procedure, PLEASE. I NEED to be able to inject this.

Thank you in advance.

From my calculations I can take 15mg of the compound, combine it iwth 2.707 ml of DMSO (I'm figuring 2.725 wouldn't hurt for eyeballing off hte side of a syringe, litlte over won't hurta s much as way over) and will mix with water?

is this sufficient?

That makes a solution (if not diluted with water beforehand) that would be 5.504mg/ml

10 units, diluted with water, I imagine would be a sweet shot and would be easier to dose escalate.

If it is midazolam you can utilise the fact that the mg/ml solubility in water increases as the ph level decreases.

Basically adding an acid to the water dissolves more drug in the same amount of water.

I'm pretty sure it's one of the rare water soluble BZDs that forms a salt with acids like HCL, citric acid or vitamin c (ascorbic acid).

If you have triazolam I know it's chemical structure is very similar to that of midazolam and imagine it might share similar charicteristics like water solubility in acid solution.

I know people do inject it. I don't know how. You should do more research on the subject.

Midazolam iv is probably the only bZD I have tried that is worth injetting. Even at that I wouldn't inject it again unless it was to add extra octane to an opiate or something like that.

I used to inject it with my speedball (heroine and cocaine) but stopped as the prounonced suden arrival of anxiolitic effect overpowered the H and C effect somewhat and I felt it subtracted from the overall effect instead of adding to it.

I used to inject one maybe two of the blue 15mg tablets. From what I have read this is a huge dose and should not be attempted. Im not dicksizing but I know I had a BZD habit and tolerance but it must have been larger than I thought at the time.
I am still BZD dependent years later. Horrible withdrawal very difficult to get off.