Trest?

WesleyInman

Bluelighter
Oral or Inj.

Who is currently using this compound and what are your thoughts??

I would like to know about this hormone also.
What exactly is it?
What kind of effects is it e.g. dry gains? Cutting hormone? Wet bulkier?

I would like to know about this hormone also.
What exactly is it?
What kind of effects is it e.g. dry gains? Cutting hormone? Wet bulkier?

17β-hydroxy-7α-methylestr-4-en-3-one.................. 7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione (Mentabolan, MENT, 7-MENT)

This is what I've found:

This compound is a "19-nor", or nandrolone derivative, and differs from nandrolone in that this hormone has a 17-ketone, where nandrolone has a 17b-hydroxy function, and also has the addition of a 7a-methyl group. In the same way as "Boladrol" is a 7a-methylated dione version of methyl testosterone, this compound is a 7a-methylated dione version of nandrolone.

Effects should be similar to the injectable trestolone acetate. It's a strongly anabolic, moderately androgenic compound which should elicit significant strength gains and increased muscle mass at an appropriate dosage.

Side-effects may include those common to anabolic androgenic steroids, including but not limited to: blood pressure increases, HPTA disruption, adverse shifts in lipoprotein subfractions (increased HDL, lowered LDL cholesterol), acne, hair growth or loss. This product should not be used by women or teens. There's evidence of aromatization to some degree, so the gyno-prone may wish to either avoid this compound or co-administer an aromatase inhibitor (AI) or selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) while using it.

One side-effect that many might fear from this compound is the loss of libido and/or erectile dysfunction often seen with 19-nor derivatives. Tests conducted with the target hormone trestolone (MENT) have found that it had a positive mood, libido, and erection-stimulating effect similar to that of testosterone, though this may not necessarily hold true with the supraphysiological doses used by bodybuilders.

This is a "dione" prohormone. In the body, the ketone at C17 will be hydrolysed by 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (17b-HSD1) into the active compound trestolone (MENT). Trestolone itself has been shown to be roughly 6 times as anabolic as methyl test by oral administration, and around 2.5 times as androgenic.

Trestolone shows no affinity for SHBG, so all of the converted compound in circulation should be bioavailable. For the same reason, it's likely to have a short terminal half-life so frequent dosing is suggested.

Testosterone and similar delta-4 steroids are typically converted to stronger compounds like DHT and DHT derivatives by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase (5AR). 19-nor compounds are an exception to this rule, with 5a-reduced nandrolone (or 19-nor DHT) being a far less potent androgen than nandrolone itself. The 7a-methylation of trestolone hinders the reduction of this double bond, so delta 5(10) isomers are a major excreted metabolite. This means the 7a-methyl group not only makes the compound stronger by increasing androgen receptor affinity, but also reduces the ability of the body's enzymes to break it down into weaker metabolites.

The addition of the 7a-methyl group has a flattening effect on the molecule which improves androgen receptor binding. MENT is a strong compound for several reasons, but the primary reason for its strength is the increased androgen receptor affinity caused by the conformational changes of the 7a-methyl group.

It doesn't actually say a lot about what it does though I read that article too it was one of the first ones I found on Google
Sounds good for lifting purposes but EXTREMELY suppressive of the hpta I hear.

Edit - isn't it a relation to milberone / cheque drops?

It doesn't actually say a lot about what it does though I read that article too it was one of the first ones I found on Google
Sounds good for lifting purposes but EXTREMELY suppressive of the hpta I hear.

Edit - isn't it a relation to milberone / cheque drops?

Nolys has been doing his homework. Yes, Trestolone is basically Milberone without the 17a group which makes for an extremely potent steroid minus the liver toxicity. It's more androgenic than Testosterone, much more anabolic than Nandrolone, and shares the same properties with Trenbolone in terms of nutrient repartitioning, IGF-1 increase, fat burning, strength increase, with the only negatives being sweats and aggression. The big negative about this steroid is that it aromitizes like crazy and raises prolactin. It will bloat you like crazy if you use too much or don't take precautions.

I been running 30mg ED for the past few weeks and I love it. I fucking love it. You need an AI like Exemestane and Cabergoline though when using it and it would be wise to keep Letrozole on hand. The shit actually made my nipples discharge fluid when manipulated with my fingers but Cabergoline put an end to that shit.

You have to to use this stuff with Testosterone because it will shut you down. There are people who claim it can be used as a Testosterone replacement but they are fucking idiots.

I'm running it with 4 long ester Testosterones in a single blend, Masteron Prop, Tren Ace, and Desoxttestosterone Acetate. I love the fullness it gives and the muscle it is building. It blows Nandrolone away in that department. I'm using Trestolone Acetate and the company I get it from will be putting out Trestolone Cypionate or Etanthate soon. I don't think I will use the long ester though because I like the dramatic muscle gains it gives.

I wouldn't recommend Trestolone Acetate to new guys or estrogen sensitive individuals due to how potent it is. It's definitely not something you can use unless you have experience with steroids and have a handle on your body. It's also one of those compound you use when you have low bodyfat and a good amount of mass already.

Nolys has been doing his homework. Yes, Trestolone is basically Milberone without the 17a group which makes for an extremely potent steroid minus the liver toxicity. It's more androgenic than Testosterone, much more anabolic than Nandrolone, and shares the same properties with Trenbolone in terms of nutrient repartitioning, IGF-1 increase, fat burning, strength increase, with the only negatives being sweats and aggression. The big negative about this steroid is that it aromitizes like crazy and raises prolactin. It will bloat you like crazy if you use too much or don't take precautions.

I been running 30mg ED for the past few weeks and I love it. I fucking love it. You need an AI like Exemestane and Cabergoline though when using it and it would be wise to keep Letrozole on hand. The shit actually made my nipples discharge fluid when manipulated with my fingers but Cabergoline put an end to that shit.

You have to to use this stuff with Testosterone because it will shut you down. There are people who claim it can be used as a Testosterone replacement but they are fucking idiots.

I'm running it with 4 long ester Testosterones in a single blend, Masteron Prop, Tren Ace, and Desoxttestosterone Acetate. I love the fullness it gives and the muscle it is building. It blows Nandrolone away in that department. I'm using Trestolone Acetate and the company I get it from will be putting out Trestolone Cypionate or Etanthate soon. I don't think I will use the long ester though because I like the dramatic muscle gains it gives.

I wouldn't recommend Trestolone Acetate to new guys or estrogen sensitive individuals due to how potent it is. It's definitely not something you can use unless you have experience with steroids and have a handle on your body. It's also one of those compound you use when you have low bodyfat and a good amount of mass already.

How are you able to effectively manage your body on all these compounds? It sounds dangerous.

How are you able to effectively manage your body on all these compounds? It sounds dangerous.

Through trial and trial again, all of these substances would have been tried one at a time. This is an efffective gauge to how different hormones react to your body. If you run them seperately or with a steroid you have already used you can effectively tell what if anything is causing problems, isolate the problem and hit it with either an Ai or caber/prank. Doing this allows you to know what dosage suits you before you start combining things and getting confused as to what's causing the problem.
That's why we always reccomend adding 1 compound at a time rather than 2 or 3 at once, espeilcially first cycles, to know how you react to test.

Guido Im on my second run too..Running 50mgs ED PWO..oral form, not inj. I do have an HRT script and I can tell you for fact, what you are saying is that it is very potent is true. It shut me down very fast, very hard.

But the effects so far are awesome. Very strong, noticeable differences,especially in my vascularity.

I'm curious to see results from others on this forum. Its somewhat new in users cycles in my experiences and everyone seems to love this stuff. I'm still somewhat new to it..been aware of it for over a year, but finally got around this year to trying it.

Guido or anyone ever try a dosage above 50mgs? Anyone ever have labs?? Would be curious about liver values, etc, etc.. Would love to hear some feedback on this compound from everyone who has experienced it. Thanx!

What would this compound be compared to? A blend of epi Superdrol and tren? Just to me what it sounds like imo maybe eq for the vascularity I hear about

What would this compound be compared to? A blend of epi Superdrol and tren? Just to me what it sounds like imo maybe eq for the vascularity I hear about

I would say a blend of Trenbolone, Nandrolone, and Bolasterone. Fat loss, very anabolic, great gains in strength, vascularity, fullness, but rabies faggot level aromization and prolactin sides.

People have gone over 50mg but usually the sides are too much. The higher the dose, the worse the prolactin and estrogen sides. High doses of this stuff are best saved for the off season.

Wouldn't this cause significant bloat due to high conversion to estrogen

Wouldn't this cause significant bloat due to high conversion to estrogen

The bloat is dependent on dosage and the person but yes, it will cause significant bloat due to the high conversion to estrogen. That is why an AI such as Exemestane is a must and it would be wise to have Letrozole on hand just in case of a gyno emergency.

I've talked to a few people that have tried it and the simplest comparison would be 'kinda like a combination of tren and deca with less sides, as long as you use an ai'. Which is similar to what's said here.

Have used trestolone in these capacities:

15MG IM ED
50MG IM ED (just started this 2 days ago)
33MG Transdermal preparation
100MG+ daily of MENT (prohormone to trestolone)

I'm also a rep for a company that produces this stuff, but I won't name the company or anything. I'll answer questions if you guys have any about my personal experiences.

The bloat is dependent on dosage and the person but yes, it will cause significant bloat due to the high conversion to estrogen. That is why an AI such as Exemestane is a must and it would be wise to have Letrozole on hand just in case of a gyno emergency.

I think I will avoid useing this, I prefer not to use ais or serms to combat estrogen, Dbol at 40mg per dayafter about 3-4 weeks starts giving me itchy nipples so fuck that..

Whats up BBG :)

I'm actually really liking Trest to be honest. The one thing I will say is that some of my clients that are in their early 20's have been asking to use it.

While I personally find this to be an awesome compound, I'm gonna have to say I am going to try to direct the younger guys to wait. There is some evidence to suggest potential infertility..mind you, any AAS/PH can have that potential risk IMO..but this one's much more suppressive. It has been used in the medical community as male birth control.

Sign me up for a script. I already have one child and not looking for any more, plus I have an HRT script, so this is a great compound for me.

Shut me down quick. But the effects are great. Please bare with me when I say it reminds me of if you took Prop/EQ/and either deca or NPP with it..it has effects I should say that I have experienced with those compounds. Alot of ppl say tren..and to be honest I get this..I have had similar "positive" effects to tren from NPP..so i can say this is a somewhat accurate description :)