Tren E at a low dose to save money ?

Yeah but Letro kills estrogen, there are no lumps or pains on my chest, my arms are tight and solid, no water whatsoever

so it must just be me slacking with ab work and cardio
Gna get a little bit of water no matter what

For the Record

I just bought 1 10ml Vial of Tren A 100mg/ml

It will be here Monday or Tuesday then I will pin 50mg ED and see if I'm a Tren guy :) Hopefully

No, it stops aromatization from testosterone to estrogen, it won't block an estrogenic response element in DNA via the androgen receptor..!!

I thought Letro would have taken care of that given it lowers both levels of the ER and AR

So what do you suggest for belly bloat then considering I'm already on Letro ! ??

GF Letro kills upto 98% of estrogen, After all it is a potent last resort breast cancer drug that gets used when Tamoxifen has failed after long term treatment

what I have is just a lil bit of water retention from the high-ish doses I'm on

Nothing Anavar can't fix an I'm well excited about trying Tren on Monday now as well.

Last edited:
I thought Letro would have taken care of that given it lowers both levels of the ER and AR

So what do you suggest for belly bloat then considering I'm already on Letro ! ??

GF Letro kills upto 98% of estrogen, After all it is a potent last resort breast cancer drug that gets used when Tamoxifen has failed after long term treatment

what I have is just a lil bit of water retention from the high-ish doses I'm on

Nothing Anavar can't fix an I'm well excited about trying Tren on Monday now as well.

Your bloat could be several things unrelated to Oestrogen:

1) It's most likely simply that your intestines have enlarged. They enlarge and shrink habitually, depending on food availability. When you bulk, they enlarge to process the extra food. When you're in calorie deficit, they shrink as they expend resources the body doesn't want to waste.

2) Visceral (internal) fat. You're more likely to get fat around the inner organs on high androgen cycles.

3) Androgens themselves cause water retention. That's one reason we're very picky about what guys who are onstage should be taking in the last few days.

Nothing hardcore ab training won't sort out, and about to run anavar for 28 days with the tren for 20 days, well depends if I like it I'll buy more straight away lol

All 6 abs will be popping out within the next 3 weeks easydays :)