Tren cough & lethargy..

Genetic Freak

Moderator: SIED
Staff member
There have been many theories regarding tren cough and also apparent lethargy combined with shortness of breath in some people whilst using tren...

Tren cough may likely be an allergic reaction to co-solvents such as BA, induced through entering the venous system, then expelled into the pulmonary system via alveoli, inducing prostaglandin, leukotriene, and thromboxane synthesis, mediators in constriction of vascular smooth muscle, and constrictors of the bronchial airways, important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability....

Lethargy combined with shortness of breath when attempting any physical activity due to trenbolone causing the rate of production of prostaglandins to rise, the corresponding rise in Leukotrienes causes inflammation in the lungs such as wheezing and shortness of breath...

I appreciate human studies on trenbolone are as rare as hens teeth, therefore we can only hypothesise what might be responsible via known mechanisms of anatomy and physiology...

Any thoughts..!!

I know nobody really has a clue, but I can't see how tren cough can be related to anything other than the trenbolone molecule itself, since almost all other injectables routinely contain BA/BB etc.

As for lethargy, several AAS have that effect for a number of potential reasons, so again I don't think we can single any specific mechanism out. In fact most people find themselves overstimulated on tren; lethargy may be more related to deleterious effects on liver (and/or kidney) function that tend to happen after a long time or from higher doses.

I know nobody really has a clue, but I can't see how tren cough can be related to anything other than the trenbolone molecule itself, since almost all other injectables routinely contain BA/BB etc.

As for lethargy, several AAS have that effect for a number of potential reasons, so again I don't think we can single any specific mechanism out. In fact most people find themselves overstimulated on tren; lethargy may be more related to deleterious effects on liver (and/or kidney) function that tend to happen after a long time or from higher doses.

Thats interesting CFC... didn't Anthony Roberts state when mixing trenbolone the powder caused irritation to his respiratory system, and also skin if it got on his hands..?

There was a post on a forum i used to go to that I cant find....A source posted it but i dont think the source is there anymore so his posts are gone

But it said something along the lines of, when injecting we will go through veins and get fairly close to capillaries that have a higher chance of absorbing oil then others. And normally this wouldnt matter but tren has something in it that causes a reacting that causes the cough. Ill e-mail the guy and ask him and see if he still has it

Certainly the cough is caused by a small amount of oil entering the venous system and coming straight to the lungs. But like most injectable AAS, Tren will normally contain BA (1-3% ), BB (5-20% ) and a carrier oil (eg Grapeseed, Cottonseed). That's it.

I mean, you could add something like benzyl salicylate but you don't need to and it doesn't explain why Tren is notorious while others are not. The only thing unique is the trenbolone molecule itself.

Certainly the cough is caused by a small amount of oil entering the venous system and coming straight to the lungs. But like most injectable AAS, Tren will normally contain BA (1-3% ), BB (5-20% ) and a carrier oil (eg Grapeseed, Cottonseed). That's it.

I mean, you could add something like benzyl salicylate but you don't need to and it doesn't explain why Tren is notorious while others are not. The only thing unique is the trenbolone molecule itself.

No idea

Im gonna look and try and see like i said....hes a friend of mine i just messaged him im gonna see if he has the article

But the point was it was something specific to the tren itself, cause unless im lucky this has never happened with anything else

Thats interesting CFC... didn't Anthony Roberts state when mixing trenbolone the powder caused irritation to his respiratory system, and also skin if it got on his hands..?

I must say I've never found it irritating to handle. The odour is a bit strong and unpleasant though. I'm sure if I inhaled a bit of powder it probably wouldn't be so great tho lol.

I must say I've never found it irritating to handle. The odour is a bit strong and unpleasant though. I'm sure if I inhaled a bit of powder it probably wouldn't be so great tho lol.

Anthony Roberts hasn't been totally correct in the past...

It has to be tren alone, I've taken other aas with a very high BA content and never experienced anything other than swelling and pain at the site.

Tren though, is hit or miss if I will suffer that damn cough. When I do experience it I feel like I'm going to die. This might hold no validity but it "seems" to be worse if I am not injecting deep enough.

As for lethargy, on low dose tren I'm fine I just start feeling a little toxic when I go above 400mg for an extended period of time. Not necessarily lethargic though but can tell my body is being taxed.

Tren has been the only thing to give me the cough. I've had test E get back into the blood stream noticeably once, and the sensation was very remotely similar in ways to Tren cough, but the nature of this experience leads me to concur with the above suggestion that it's the Trenbolone itself and not the solvents. It happened far too often when running Tren - almost every time I pinned calves - and it sucked ass. Particularly hated the burning in my eyes, cheeks, lips, tongue, and back of my hands oddly enough.