Tren Bomb side effects after 5 years

I would like to hear from anyone else who has experienced similar effects from Tren bomb.

First off, all of this info is hindsight since you say you stopped five years ago. What troubles me is your depression. Make an appointment with your doctor or clinic. Do tell them you are depressed, have little energy, and you want a testosterone lab draw. If you are low normal or below normal, you may be able to get your doctor to prescribe a testosterone supplement for you - gel, patch, or IM injectable. If you are normal, you probably should take something for depression IF it has lasted more than six (6) months. Chin up Mark, and good luck!

My depression is due to the death of my girlfriend, my body hair is a factor to how I feel also.
I have thought about going to the doctors to maybe get my test levels checked but if they are low I don't think I'd want an injection or such of testosterone, as for something for depression, anti depressants we're apart of my girlfriends suicide so I would not want to take anything like that.
I appreciate your advice, I just really wanted to know if anyone had had any effects as I have on Tren bomb.

First off, all of this info is hindsight since you say you stopped five years ago. What troubles me is your depression. Make an appointment with your doctor or clinic. Do tell them you are depressed, have little energy, and you want a testosterone lab draw. If you are low normal or below normal, you may be able to get your doctor to prescribe a testosterone supplement for you - gel, patch, or IM injectable. If you are normal, you probably should take something for depression IF it has lasted more than six (6) months. Chin up Mark, and good luck!

I couldn't understand how that much damage was brought upon to the HPTA when the cycle only lasted two weeks for him. Considering the fact that it is 5 years later and a lot of time has passed between the end of the cycle and this post. It is hard to say that the MT was the sole culprit in his current medical disposition. I'd say it is highly unlikely for complete testicular atrophy to occur from two weeks of suppression that inevitably brings about hypogonadism. He could actually be a candidate for TRT, but to say that its solely linked to this one experimental moment 5 years ago is a long stretch. He also mentioned he was always a natural lifter so this is the first and only occurrence of exogenous hormone administration. Creating irreversible HPTA dysfunction takes quite a bit of work. Sadly a good amount of TRT patients are immediately prescribed testosterone before attempting to successfully reboot the axis. If you are in your older years and have already been on the decline then you probably won't respond to a restart due to the natural dip in testosterone production that comes with age. However, if you're in your 20's and just disrupted the feedback so much that it can't successfully restart without pharmaceutical intervention then you may be able to spare yourself of TRT for a little while longer.

In the end its debatable what is factoring into these issues because its a pro hormone and there pharmacokinetics are never fully understood. The makers of pro hormones do not have any consideration for the individuals that may use their product. There is no regulation in this market so its Russian roulette with the precursors you're ingesting.

EDIT: Sorry about the loss Mark. That is unfortunate.

Last edited:
GrymReefer thank you for all your replies, I too don't understand why they have or could have affected me so much seeing as I took them for no more than two weeks.
They were the only thing of there kind I did take, stupidity, moment of madness, I don't know.
Being an always hairy man before I.e chest and arms, I never expected to have this much hair.
I don't remember my testicles shrinking which I've read occurs during a cycle as the body shuts down natural test production, is it possible that my body was still producing while the Tren was taking effect, in affect increasing my test levels far more than they should of been when on Tren.
I just don't know.
Maybe I should go to the doctors and explain things.

Depending upon what your insurance policy is and the country you're in. Proceed with caution when explaining to the doctor what you did a while back. You know your doctor better than I do and though they may be pissed the number one job of a doctor is to ensure the wellbeing of his patients. I had a doctor drop me as a patient because he figured out I was a drug addict.

Trenabolone is pretty suppressive and your testosterone production would have gradually decreased at a pretty steep decline. How long is the window before complete testicular suppression occurs is hard to say without just making up some variable. The trenabolone also suppresses testosterone and of course estrogen hence why you are advised to use testosterone on cycle to maintain natural physiological processes associated with being a man. You didn't seem to mention anything estrogenic related so we won't worry about that. Though it does not aromatize, trenabolone increases prolactin levels. In certain individuals who are predisposed to sensitivity this could eventually lead to an increase in estrogen and bring about gynocomastia

Considering what has happened to you recently its hard to say whats bringing you down. You mentioned the hair was an annoyance along with the untimely death. Take into consideration the nature of becoming psychosomatic and exacerbating symptoms. You just need to take a breather, create a plan and take initiative. You just need to get back to peace of mind.

Just go to the doctor and tell them you have been sluggish and fatigued lately. Then see if they are willing to give you a full hormone panel.

Last edited: