View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Trazodone and mdma

DiMiTri89

Bluelighter
Looking for a little advice. I consumed about 10 hits of molly starting around noontime, it is now 3:30 am and iconsumed my last dose around 12:30 am. i take 5htp daily as an over the counter antidepressant and consumed 100mg in the am. I took a 50 mg 5htp about an hour ago which i normally dont do till the day after but 5htP always makes me tired and i was looking to pass the fuck out, unfortunately it kicked my roll back in and made me fuckin puke and now im wide awake with golf balls for pupils, i have a script for trazodone and i was wondering if that was safe to mix with molly, i know that they both work on your seratonin recptors and i dont want to risk seratonin syndrome, i also found a lot of conflicting info in other forums and i wanted to know (more so for future reference rather than anything else) is it ok to take trazodone? Btw sorry if this post is disjointed or all over the place but thats where my heads at now

Last edited:
I honestly am not entirely sure. Trazodone in a 5-HT antagonist at a number of sites, but I don't know if it has sny effect on SERT or reuptake. My instinct is no, but I'd wanna check around to be sure. I've used mirtazipine, a similar 5-HT antagonist, to terminate trips early, but MDMA is a different animal altogether. I will look into it though. Sorry this doesn't really help your immediate situation.

i take trazadone daily (no more than 50mg)
if i remember right, when i looked up about interactions with mdma, i only found that its effects could be diminished

the few times i took mdma since i've been on trazadone, i had no problem (that, i'm sure to remember right)
the effects of mdma may have been decreased, but i also take clonazepam, so i wouldn't know which one to blame

just a note : my brain is hard to kill. so if you tend to react to smaller amounts than other people, better double check

Swim took 50mg trazodone for sleep around 2am this morning. It was 7p when swim took a joker e pill. Felt a bit of a come up. Like that ahh shit, here it comes.
But then nothin otha then feelin like bein on a 10mg Addy.
Told the rolls were on point by a few ppl. But got nada n pupils are tiny not giant like normal. So either not madma or trazodone ruined it from this am dosage