• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trazodone (100mg) - Experienced - taken on an airplane

meta-chlorophenylpiperazine. It's a shitty piperazine stimulant that was made available many years ago and never made for the commercial RC market again since it sucked

So why is it in Trazodone ruining it

NE is norepinephrine, the neurotransmitter responsible for the stimulating effects of stimulants

Thought so just not heard it shortened to NE before lol

So why is it in Trazodone ruining it
It's not really "in" trazodone. It's something that your liver manufacturers "from" trazodone.

When I was having symptoms from fibromyalgia I couldn't take trazodone because it made me hurt worse the next day. I always thought it could've been from mCPP, but have never taken it alone so not sure.

I ain’t joking about priapism with trazodone. Anyone reading your experience report should be aware of painful boners with that particular medication.

just saying

🧙‍♂️
Oh I know, I’ve read about it before. Didn’t mean to dismiss it, just stating that I do not have that particular side effect

You actually have a diagnosis of fibromyalgia by a doctor?

… interesting

Yes, and waiting on pain clinic, not allowed meds as can't take antidepressants as tried almost all of them for my anxiety and on off depression, which is what they prescribe amitriptyline or duloxoatine here for fibromyalgia and very small doses of pregabalin which I also can't take, and they say opioids don't help so leave me in pain, I use heat and self medicate oh and I used a tens machine but the sticky pads don't stick anymore

I'm to tired to go into detail as only had an hours sleep, but imagine your body crushing itself when you're trying to sleep but can't, and I can't walk far or do anything I could do a few years ago as the pain is bad, worse in flair ups and if I over do it I'm stuck in bed for days, so no more raves or anything for me by looks of it, I can't even stand up for more than a few minutes, I end up sitting on shop floors if I'm in a que and it's taking to long, I can't sit up, I have to lay down or prop up on cushions as my backs so weak even sitting up I feel like my top half is crushing my back, it's real please look it up on Google instead of making me feel worse than I already do I've got a very bad benzos withdrawal I need to go through and I'm so scared and you keep on at me about it, I don't mean to sound mean but I don't understand why you keep asking me about it

Things often take on a sexual tone, seemingly out of the blue.

I had an incidence of priapism like activity from trazodone.

Trazodone isn't too horrible of a sleep aid. Very dirty feeling. The next day dysphoria is nasty, which i always assumed came from mCPP metabolites

Trazodone isn't too horrible of a sleep aid. Very dirty feeling. The next day dysphoria is nasty, which i always assumed came from mCPP metabolites

Right I'm definitely not trying Trazodone again them even though I tried it once and had side effects so quit after like 5 days but I'm so desperate to get off benzos and not feel like I can't cope that I am looking into other meds, it's not going to be that one as that's 2 people saying about mCCP now

Right I'm definitely not trying Trazodone again them even though I tried it once and had side effects so quit after like 5 days but I'm so desperate to get off benzos and not feel like I can't cope that I am looking into other meds, it's not going to be that one as that's 2 people saying about mCCP now
FYI pregabalin replaces low dose benzos in a nearly acceptable manner, but is rather habit forming itself. Trazodone worsens benzo withdrawal.

FYI pregabalin replaces low dose benzos in a nearly acceptable manner, but is rather habit forming itself

Oh mate that shit turned me into a different person I'm never touching it again, was on it fur anxiety and fibromyalgia fur about 2 months and let's just say I lost all my inhibitions went to pubs when I don't drink, met people off Facebook I don't know it took all anxiety away, in a bad way

Trazodone worsens benzo withdrawal

No way does it really, I had no idea, shit how come it does that? that's mad, what about clonidine?

No offense, but I was under the impression that fibromyalgia wasn’t a real thing, and is often blames on other “allusive” diagnosises.

🧙‍♂️
Fibromyalgia is very real and is characterized by chronic pain, chronic fatigue, and chronic depression. I used to have a fibromyalgia diagnosis for years. Lately I've been relatively pain free and consider myself something like in remission. I've heard about that happening for other fibro sufferers too. I used to have no hope at all. It was so depressing to be in so much pain all the time with no medical explanation other than maybe doing over 20g 4-MMC weekly for months, or for spending weeks smoking and injecting MDPV to even be in pain. I thought I fucked myself up beyond repair with research chemicals but now I feel better than I have in over a decade. I've even been getting high (a lot) lately and haven't been hurting!

. The next day dysphoria is nasty, which i always assumed came from mCPP metabolites
I personally will only take it if i have 9-10 hours to sleep, at which point i feel fine. But if i have to be awake after 8 hrs or less i feel groggy, and dirty yeah. Dry mouth in particular is the worst.

Trazodone worsens benzo withdrawal.
Interesting, what’s the mechanism for this?

No offense, but I was under the impression that fibromyalgia wasn’t a real thing, and is often blames on other “allusive” diagnosises.

🧙‍♂️

It's definitely real. I believe it is a nerve disorder where the nerves incorrectly signal pain in the absence of real injury. This makes it challenging to treat as traditional painkillers don't help. Gabapentinoids are usually prescribed as they seem to reduce pain in a way that includes phantom nerve pain a la fibromyalgia.

Doctors disgnose it plenty, tons of people suffer from fibromyalgia.