Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Misc Travelling the Americas Megathread

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm making this thread for those of us who live in the Americas to discuss travelling, road trips, and the like.

I'll go first.
I'll be visiting the east coast USA for a few weeks in July.
I'm on a tight budget as a student, and I'm wondering if anyone here would be able to tell me how shit Allegiance Air, Spirit Airlines, and the like are.
I'm not expecting a first class experience, I just need to quickly get from point A to B without too much of a hassle.

I'd also appreciate any recommendations for cool places to visit in NY, PA, CT, MA, NC, WV, DC, & MD (or very close to those states)
I love nature, hiking, music, weird nerdy stuff, and (obviously) psychedelics.

Well, I pretty much already told you, but yeah DC is an obvious choice of a place to go. And then I live right near Harpers Ferry. Already took BO to visit there when he was coming through last year and we had a blast. I know a lot of cool hiking/river spots in my area. I'm not as knowledgeable on other areas you mentioned like New England and further south, but VA, WV, MD, DC, I gotchu.

Last edited:
I'm making this thread for those of us who live in the Americas to discuss travelling, road trips, and the like.

I'll go first.
I'll be visiting the east coast USA for a few weeks in July.
I'm on a tight budget as a student, and I'm wondering if anyone here would be able to tell me how shit Allegiance Air, Spirit Airlines, and the like are.
I'm not expecting a first class experience, I just need to quickly get from point A to B without too much of a hassle.

I'd also appreciate any recommendations for cool places to visit in NY, PA, CT, MA, NC, WV, DC, & MD (or very close to those states)
I love nature, hiking, music, weird nerdy stuff, and (obviously) psychedelics.
Well you've done traveled America a bit now, at least a good bit of the south, the mid Atlantic, and Appalachia.

What'd you think of it?

Which hotel in Las Vegas should I stay at? Not sure when yet but I'm planning to spend a week there.