• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Traveling with Medical Marijuana?

ScoobySnax30

Greenlighter
Hello,

I live on the east coast and currently use medical marijuana. I am flying to Florida in a few months for a trip. Are you allowed to travel with medical marijuana? I know people that have had success doing so over the last year or so.
Have any of you successfully traveled with it?

also, are You able to pack cigarettes in your bag?

You can pack cigars, you may get questioned if you carry too many packs, but isn't anything unusual. As for weed in your case, Florida, it's illegal. In 2 yrs or so, Florida will have it legalised, it's inevitable.

Are you allowed? No. Is anyone doing anything about it if you have a small personal amount? Likely no.

FTR, on the east coast (US, since we're so international) like you, the paperwork I receive after each purchase states MMJ can not be taken over state lines. So, if it were me I wouldn't risk it, especially on a flight. And do not even get me started on my TSA soapbox. I fear them and really dislike them all at the same time, shit. Sorry, said I wouldn't start, so that's that. Good luck however you choose to proceed.

Scoobysnax30; if you have a valid prescription from the state in which you reside, find out if Florida offers reciprocity for out of state patients. Not a good idea to travel with it unless you know you have the legal right to do so and I can’t help.

Tom