Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Traveling with LSD bottle

justaquestionLI

Greenlighter
Hello,

I'm planning to travel soon to south America for a few months and I was wondering if it possible to add a bottle of liquid LSD.

Since I'll be in jungles and deserts the heat may affect the substance. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience concerning this issue - will it stay 'safe' and not lose potency?

I don’t know anything about heat affecting the substance. I do know that LSD is odorless and therefore easier to transport through TSA…and they really only care about things that go boom. I once smuggled 7 e pills to Tahiti…

Anyway good luck to you, have fun on your “trip” (both in physical locations and mental ones 😜)

Hey now no traveling with drugs. Except things like Visine. ;)

The bottle will be fine as long as you don't fry it. Doubtful it will lose potency.

It’s hard to say but generally don’t expect too much degradation. I’d also advise to take just what you think you and/or others will use. That’s what I do, that way you don’t risk it all if you’ve got say a full vial.

I’ve had dose on me (almost always paper) in pretty hot temps with no noticeable loss of potency. Talking high 90’sF for days on end. I try to keep it in the part of my bag which stays the coolest, which is a pocket on the bottom which stays out of sunlight and away from my body.

-GC

keep it safe in the dark depths of a bag while in the forest, but first of all you must avoid suspicious identification by border inspectors, so know your risk,
over a period of up to 4 weeks there should be no degradation.

There was a locked up abroad where some dude got busted bringing lsd to South America to trade for coke; it was blotter or gel tabs though.

Last edited:
Just dose page 62 of the guidebook to south america. Dose a business card in your wallet. Liquid LSD is the best form to smuggle but don't leave it in a vial or visine bottle, customs agents look at that shit, closely. Its an invisible drug, unless you leave it in a bottle. You aren't trying to get by TSA mall cops you are trying to get by a Peruvian Customs agent who would love to ruin some gringos life.
If its not left out in the sun and air it will be fine even in the jungle.

Hehe as someone who's extensively travelled through south and central america, and did some risky things and had a few close calls, I have some advice.

Best advice is to just not travel with drugs. It's pretty easy to end up in jail for stupid shit in another country. This is particularly true while you're in transit ie; borders, check points. As a foreigner, you're going to stand out.

If you must travel with LSD, I'd echo other sentiment, only bring what you think you'll consume and share on your travel. You don't want to ruin a bulk amount, or get caught with one. Bottles, while protected from humidity are probably the easiest to find. Paper, while the least protected, is the easiest to hide. Gel tabs are probably in the middle. Whatever form you choose, hide it very well.

That said I have brought paper into the deep heart of the amazon down to machu Picchu, and then up through central america all the way to tikal Guatemala over 4 months, where I took my final tab and it was still good.

Btw Tikal is an amazing place to trip. You can get away from your tour and be surrounded by mayan pyramids and not see another human soul!!!!!

Thank you all for the greats answers.

I decided against take a vial, I will just get some tabs with me. My fear is that I won't find a good quality acid there but... I'm sure I'll find plenty of mushroom anyway 😊

Thank you all for the tips

Another potential issue of vials in hot weather is that the alcohol could evaporate if the vial is not sealed very well and leave you with a much more concentrated mixture.

Like you've said, I think tabs are best. They will be well preserved within the pages of a book and if you aren't carrying a sheet of the stuff can be wedged inside the pages near the spine, then even someone flicking through the book would be unlikely to see them.

Just dose page 62 of the guidebook to south america. Dose a business card in your wallet. Liquid LSD is the best form to smuggle but don't leave it in a vial or visine bottle, customs agents look at that shit, closely. Its an invisible drug, unless you leave it in a bottle. You aren't trying to get by TSA mall cops you are trying to get by a Peruvian Customs agent who would love to ruin some gringos life.
If its not left out in the sun and air it will be fine even in the jungle.
My friend put a drop on the upper corner in various pages in a book.
Then he just wrote down all the pages he had dosed in a note in his phone.

Its not optimal for long storage, but he didnt notice any degradation during the time he was abroad.