PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Traveling with acid

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc3mil

Bluelighter
I have a couple gummy bears, each with acid on them. Do I have anything to worry about if I throw them in an assorted candy bag or an opened gummy bear bag?

Can the xray machine pick up the lsd liquid and see it via the xray?

lol no.

Airport security is looking mostly for explosive components anyway. If they find drugs yeah they'll take notice, but LSD has got to be the most easy drug to smuggle on the planet.

I don't think this forum is for discussing how to smuggle drugs. Be careful that someone (like a kid) doesn't end up eating the gummies by accident.

Be careful that someone (like a kid) doesn't end up eating the gummies by accident.

LOL I know it's fucked up and wrong but I think that concept is pretty funny. "Oh, look, a delicious gummy bear!" 40 minutes later "I feel funny..." :)

One time I was at the airport with my parents as a kid, I was probably about ten years old, and took a big swig out of a bottle of Sprite they had in their bag, thinking it was soda. It ended up being vodka they had just poured in a Sprite bottle lol. Kind of an unpleasant realization.

Can the xray machine pick up the lsd liquid and see it via the xray?

x ray machine can determine between organic and inorganic matter. NaOH looks like metal, cheese looks same as a book

if it is not blatantly obvious and its mixed with other shit it would never be noticable

dont discuss on the internet in advance what you intend to do in real life

x ray machine can determine between organic and inorganic matter. NaOH looks like metal, cheese looks same as a book

if it is not blatantly obvious and its mixed with other shit it would never be noticable

dont discuss on the internet in advance what you intend to do in real life

He never said anything on planning the actual thing.

Everyone that has been here for a while knows this is against the rules. BL isn't here to help anyone break the law. This is the kind of shit that gets this site into trouble. Everyone should take it easy on the advice until a mod can close this.

As Jammin83 said, this is against the rules. Please report anything that is against our rules ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.