• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Traveling by plane in the US with insulin syriges and no insulin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilove2nod

Bluelighter
This is something i have always wondered but still am not sure about. If i were to get on a plane and travel from FL to CO, and put a pack of insulin syringes in my carry on but had no insulin would they be confiscated or do they even ask when they go through x-ray machine for the luggage and see them but have no insulin with me? I want to go out to CO to visit family but do not want to have to get to rigs when i get there especially since i already have them. They wouldn't bother me if i were to put them in my luggage instead of my carry on would they? i wouldn't think so, but still have no idea. Any answers would be great thanks.

You will be fine, get a purpose built case for them if it will make you feel better.

You can carry syringes on planes without medication, explain that you will be getting your meds when you land, if it were to become an issue, but it won't.

Thanks. I just wanted to know, because I didn't want any bs from the TSA when going thru the luggage x-ray, especially since I will most likely be with some family when going there and would rather them not pull me aside and ask questions in front of my family. They don't know I use drugs IV anymore and want to keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.