• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Transferring LSD from blotters to candies?

AnanasBannana

Bluelighter
I need to make some LSD incognito. I was wondering if anyone has transferred LSD from blotters onto candies and what solvent/method they should use?

I was thinking dropping the lsd in 10ml of vodka (in a glass washed with distilled water) for 15 minutes, then dropping the candy in so it would absorb it?

Any advice?

Alcohol is a fine solvent and vodka should work.. don't forget to wash n squeeze those blotters a few times. What kind of candy can absorb 10 ml of vodka though?! Seems like a LOT.

Id use a shot glass and much less mLs. But really, more incognito than blotter? I think some sketchy looking candy is harder to hide than a tiny piece of paper. It's just paper maaaaan, get creative.

If you do this, make sure you keep the candy someplace where nobody will find it and eat one without knowing what's in it.

A candy is bigger bulkier and messier! Also a dog could sniff out chocolate but not LSD! PLUS and this is the big concern - if you are caught with it imagine what the cops would say - LSD in candies - to make it look more attractive to kids! OR if you lost them and they were found by kids then more problems. It makes much more sense and is much safer, (plus you wont lose any or degrade it), to keep it as a blotter imho.

A very simple way of concealing blotters is in your sock - no one is going to feel that. There are a myriad of ways to take LSD incognito, where are you taking it to?