• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Transdermal patches

justlikehome

Greenlighter
If anyone has tried these, how are they? Can company names be mentioned? Anyways, I want to taper off of doctor prescribed benzos and was wanting to try the patches (CBD I suppose) to help make the taper as comfortable as possible, or for use after the taper for any lingering effects. I will have the doctor help taper off. I read where someone elsewhere recommended the patches for opiate withdrawal.

CBD isn't going to help your opiate withdrawal all that much. A mixture of CBD and THC from cannabis will probably be the ticket (though likely more THC than CBD).

The only people I know making transdermal cannabis patches of any quality is Mary's Medicinals. They sell them in CO and CA.

It was my understanding was that cannabinoids were too large for transdermal absorption.

Im not going through opiate withdrawls. Im wanting to taper off benzos but i expect to have some discomfort. I was wondering if the patches (i have heard good things about marys medicinals) or some sort of tincture or oil would help. Im not trying to get high, and I dont like smoking pot anymore. I want something to ease anxiety, ibs and pain, though the ibs is caused by anxiety. Thanks for the help.

Oops I wrote opiates but opiates or benzos doesn't really matter, you're gonna need THC for the discomfort.