View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

transcendental demon

Sephulcral

Greenlighter
Good evenning my fellow demons, today im here to talk you about my overall drug experience, focusing lsd, and the worlds of fantasy, im quite lost thro the transcendental amount of information that i will never be able to share because of my language limitations but ill guess ill introduce myself to start,

Im an 19 year old portuguese guy who always lived his life quite high, because i fell in love with music on drugs, i was fascinated how smoking weed and hash coould change the way u perceived the world, so one day in a festival i decided to try 1 tab of lsd, it was kinda strangly dynamic, i rember to feel marvellouslly lost in music and space it was all perfect i wouuld say, the textures, the dance f the trees, the visualisation of energy... while i wasnt aware of me, then 4 hours later, i realized the reality, and i started bad trippin, my anxiety quickly went up in a row an i started fearing crowds, i was lost in a festival totally high and lost and alone... it was a torture, then i woke up next day and mmoved on, a bit different form myself but still "me", i guess inn that trip i was totally amazed by the visuals and the music and the hallucinations, tho the high was so uncontrolably soul devouring to me, it was like it took all my abillity to behave and speak like a normal person during the trip.

So i did it more 3 times, during those (1 tab in one trip, half ones in the other two) i was moar aware of me and the fight that the psychedelic trip represents, i was able to enjoy quite a lot more, still with a lot of ansiety tho, but i was able to do my thing, that was listenning to music and watching the trees dance and hallucinate.

So far so good

But then, The Trip came, in another festival, i tryed half a tab of an very strange acid (panoramix they said), wich openned the gates of hell to me.
I took the tab and probally another half tab during the rest of the night, cant remember that night tho, i just know i danced my body was possessed.
but then, the music stoped, i returned to campus, but something was different, everything was so mystique and new to me, i was rly high back then but still was abbble to behave, i chatted with some people i drank some alchohol and smoked a joint, i was ok. But then i went for a coffe, that FUCKED me up, my mind started fo flow immensly and i started loosing controll, i started hearing people in my head like it was telapaty, i was terrified, i ran to my tent and tryed to sleep,
then i started descending to an infinite tunnel, i fellt absorbed by it, but afraid of it, i couldnt stop goin there, i went down, and down, and down... always hearing voices and badtripping with all my shitty secrets because they could read my mind and i couldnt stop thinking in everything i wanted to hide.
After i wente down that tunnel i wasnt the same something was different i couldnt say wwhat, but something was different. By then the trip should had stoped but it didnt, i stayed by the river 2 days coming back from the trip (fun fact: i totally fucked some girl without even touching her, but i totally felt her meat and heat over my body like she was there). Ok so my head was a mess in the river couldnt think, couldnt move prorpely, just could hear to music and try to call down. i snorted some mdma and i relaxed finnally. i slept and came back to my town. (durin this trip i had the first Dark feellings, like i saw demons running wild overing the concert and i saw a portal in a tomb in some ruins in a shape of a living red pentagram, like someone cutted that pentagram in the walls of reallity, and what was pulsing from inside was another world)

Everthing seemed to come down, until the random day i wake up, totally mad, full of visions, llost my touch of reallity, couldnt formulate a phrase, i was totally fried, it was like all drugs i took in my life were kicking right there, during 1 month i was a mess, couldnt think, do or talk......
During that month i was took in a marvallous and horrifying trip to hell, where i met and fought my demons, there i had it all, the woman of my dreams, all the power of the universe, the very own meanning of life, i had it all, and at the same time i had nothing i was tortured by all the things in me i couldnt accept, mostly the shame for things i had done, i lived in an utopy where everything was perfect.... I was tripping and partying in hell 24/7 i had become the satan in me
Then i woke up to reallity again, it was a soft transition, i felt like a master of reality, who walked in both worlds, reality and fantasy.
Now i live my life in the eternal nightmare of my dreams, its so beautifull the magic of living like this iet so painfull, but overrall i would say it made me stronger it made me know the animal in me, and that made me human.
(this is just a overall report)

all that i can say is that the visions where like a book, to me, with so much to learn about me and about the univers.

Now i feel everything much more, love, hate (i had never tasted hate, its a venomous cure), pain, knowledge....

Iet im thinking about digging up a bit moar in the lsd, and open more gates, last time i did it was 1year ago, and it made me separate form reality, but just enough to still be abble to function in real world. Im thinking about doint half a tab or 1/4 of a tab, what do u guys think? I know i can get lost int here again, but i also know i can become stronger then ever....

i focussed mostly on the rough aspects of my trip, beacause for me thats where the juice is

LSD changed my life, made me see myself in the mirror, and thus see my demon, and hes a glorius bastard, with so much to learn with....

my world: http://sephulcral.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
I think you REALLY need to stay away from lsd, or any hallucinogens. Do you hear us talking about leaving reality for days? This is not for you!

Greetings Lord of darkness Sephulcral.....

heh just kidding...

Hello man hope you get better,
i had similar expirience here though not as enjoyable. I went to hell and there became the master of it total egomegalomania trip i was the lord of all and all was at my command i created and i destroyed had the best and perfect female by my side and everybody bowed to me everything ictreated was megalomanic castles beutifull mounts to ride fast and it was all like the greatest psychedelic party of all time which was like a psychedelic fractal. Though in the end i run out of life force couldnt sustain my power and was overthrown in the lowest of the low total ego smash, one moment i was worshiped feared and loved and the other i was a total nothing, to spit at. i remember just flowing in one horror scene to another in total fear for my existance which was diminishing and i wasbecoming smaller and smaller and my fear was that i will tottaly disapear in the nothinness.
Anyways then i woke up and the expirience aftershock was there for long time now am good, after that expirience i had couple of similar though each time it lasts less and less cause i think i found a way to fight it with love compasion egolessness. Whenever i look back at my terrifying trips i always find a great lesson that was the one i call"fall from false glory: rebirth through humility".

"Though in the end i run out of life force couldnt sustain my power"

The only thing that rly made me understand, what im actually doing, ty fellow demon,
one day ill give u a bitch in hell for this, just kidding... ;)

Y cant understand me i guess, but darkness is my home, i was a depressed guy before taking lsd, living just for living, lsd made me realise the wonders of the universe and his pain...
Igot too wrapped in fantasy, its ok my sons, its the payment and the reward, this new me is much more nobel than any of what i was before, think whatever u want, but dont wish i get better if u dont even understsand what i said before.....
The ego as you said my friend is a bitch, but it tastes like the divine nectar ov your soul, the ego is yours, my friend, just controll it otherwise it will controll you and show u that ur not enough to handle it, because when u summon the powers of darkness (UR INNERSELF UR COFFIDENCE WHATVER REALITTY FREAKS -.-) u summon ur real power and it will be astonishing such an divine existence,
thats what lsd made to me

MADE ME REALIZE
THE GOD
WITHIN

ye laugh, ye worship love, ye worship compassion, ye worship fear or death

cause in the end ur just worshipping urself

anyway, ty for wanting me to get better, but when better is worse theres just no shit to do,

and then again,

do you feel what i say? or are you just reading my story and makingg and suppossing shit about it?

if u dont know, ask before afirmming