• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramidol and methadone combo

justtakethat

Bluelighter
I was reading on other threads but mostly all were for people already addicted to opiates. I have done this combo before with i think 1 and a half or maybe 2 tramidol (50mgs) and about 2.5 of the done but i was wondering about takinf 2 and a half of tram with 2.5 of methadone, my usual dose for either when i try to get high is 200 mg of tramidol and 7.5 to 8mgs of methadone the seizure risk shouldnt really be a problem because of the low dose of tramidol? I should be fine right?

If tramadol 200mg works for you,and you are not addicted, you are not taking it every day or so, stay away from all other opiates/opioids, especially methadon! Only reason that shit still exists is probably because it is the cheapest available opioid.
My recommendation at least.
Stronger opioids or opiates will only increase your tolerance, and it can, and probably will happen very fast, and you won't be able to get high from tramadol. That would be too bad IMO. Tramadol is IMO one of best medicaments for pain and depression treatment, and is very well tolerable, that is until you start taking it on a regular/daily basis. I don't know how it works for you, but in my case I always felt great the day after taking tramadol. The reason was probably because it is works very well as SRNI, in contrary to other shit antiderpessants, where one can get old waiting for its effect. While on it I usually had a decent euphoria, lot of energy, no wories etc. The dosage probably matters, but most of people can handle 200 mg quite well. I am talking about male person 75 kg and up, not already sick, without kidneys or liver issues, and already used to it. My favorite dosage, when I was taking it sporadically, was 200-250, sometimes 300.

I think that people who jump strait to H, M or whatever lose quite a lot of fun (although fun wasn't the reason I was taking it.) by doing that. On the other side everyone is different. Some people definitely do not enjoy tramadol as much as I did.

Also, please do not mix anything, except a bit of bezno or similar with tramal, or any other opioids, especially tramadol. You can smoke weed before it hits you but that will increase the chance of side effects. Do not drink alcohol, on tramadol you won't feel it anyway, and it will again significantly increase the chance of side effects!

Taking benzos with tramadol can make sense not only because it increases the treshold for seizures. Tramal can make one pretty nervous (I gues it is because of noradrenaline.), but becuase of its opioide effects one doesn't have to feel bad in that case. It is definitelly a strange feeling. I think it is good to keep this in mind, because the feeling is quite natural (noradrenaline.), and one may not recongize the real reason behind this nervousness, what can lead to lot of arguing (espeicaly when one enjoys it in a freaky way :).) and have some bad consequences...

Thanks for your advice but i dont think taking stronger opiates increases tolerance when your not addicted because when i do it, it doesnt seem change the high, tram is definetly one of the best ones though even over oxy is some cases because it last way longer. But the dosaged i put were all i had atm so i was gunna mix them because just using each wouldnt really do anything