• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
I remember a long time ago I was at my friend's house and he had these Tramadol 50mg's. This was the only time I ever did something without researching first. He told me they were snortable. I told him they probably aren't. He insisted that they were and that he had been doing them. I was in a careless mood so I said fuck it. I believe I railed like 2-3 lines of it.

After that, I smoked a lot of weed and went with him and his girlfriend to these tunnels. From that point on, everything is a haze. I barely remember it at all. I remember it feeling really trippy. I didn't feel noddy or anything, but everything was just... weird. And then the amnesia.

My friend claims to have these pills right now. He says they have a "Y7" and an "M" on the back. He told me to look them up for them to see what it was and that it was a painkiller. So I researched and the closest thing I could find was Tramadol 50mg. The Tramadol's have a "T7" and an "M" on the back. So I'm sure he just read it wrong. He says he's been snorting them and claimed the pills make him "high and sleepy" and that he was "straight sleeping on them".

I'm pretty sure he'll shoot me some so I just wanted to know if they are indeed snortable, what dose I should take for a one time good high, the potential for a seizure (I do not have epilepsy and have never had a seizure), and what to expect out of the high?
Is it a functioning high, or incapacitating? I am on a government facility called Job Corps and can't afford to black out or be nodding uncontrollably.

I've heard that people find them stimulating? How is he able to sleep on them?

Save the "don't do it" and "you're stupid" remarks. Sad that I even have to say that but I see it far too often in OD.

Snorting tramadol is stupid. It's much more effective when swallowed because first pass metabolism will help convert it to O-desmethyltramadol which is a much stronger drug then tramadol.

While tramadol can be very stimulating it's also an opioid so it will induce sleepiness. Some people can't sleep on opioids some people get very tired, it's all about how you react. Definitely don't go to work until you know how it's going to effect you, it definitely can cause noticeable intoxication.