• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tramadol withdrawal remedies

Yeah, I dosed around 400mg /day as well for years. Felt stable and nice at first but the tolerance now left me with single doses at 400mg instead.
Also felt those twitches and muscle spasms but lower dose would've left far worse symptoms.

Anyhow, just took your advise there. Took a small dose of tram instead of benz.
Did take the edge off even if I'm still a bit restless and the craving for "just one more" kicks in harder when I take one.

Will push it as far as possible every day.
At least my tolerance are lower, so those CT days haven't been for nothing.
Hopefully, as you say, the inevitable will be less severe in the end.
HI. Been following your journey off the Tram (tram). I have been a heroin addict for 18 years. Three months ago, I kicked again, mostly due to the fact that all heroin
is tainted by Fent. I hate a Fent high. Its bullshit. Anyway, I came off the dope with clonidine and gabapentin. That is all. Clonidine has always been a lifesaver for me.

It's a blood pressure med but used off label for opiate withdrawal. It takes away the restlessness, chills, and allowed me to be still for a while. If you can get a script

it's worth looking into.

Really nice to hear that you kicked the h.
I've looked in to the clonidine and will check it out with my doctor.
Unfortunately it seems like it's not available here anymore. I'm not in the US. But will for sure look in to it - thanks!

I did find another one though once reading about the clonidine, the Propranolol.
That one I have, for some reason. Don't know why and they have for sure expired date.

Never even looked at them for withdrawal before but might do at least something in the meantime.
Didn't anything related to opiate WD here on the forum more than some people getting for anxiety.
Did find some studies and it seemed to benefit people on methadone at the same time. Didn't do wonder but seemed to at least something.

So.. Kratom arrived. Never tried before. Dosed as recommended, about 3 teaspoons. Have a scale so 6g to be precise. And shit that did good.
Did more than the 50mg of tram, on taking the edge of. So will for sure step down a bit on the dose there.

Not sure how I will use it yet though.
Don't want to get stuck in that as well. Neither do I want to take benzo. So might start out "high" on the kratom and skip the benzo.
If the anxiety/insomnia takes over I'll step down on kratom in favor for the benz.

Again, thanks everyone for the input and support.

Sounds like a good plan and solid ground!
May the ground be beneath your feet and the wind behind your back!