• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol with lyrica? low doses of both!

zenzan

Greenlighter
So I used to take 200mg tramadol a lot and it worked wonderfully, but after stopping for a while and replacing it with alcohol for 4 months (had exams, passed YESS), 200mg does nothing, so upped the dosage to 400mg now with 5-10mg valium (once a week max), so you can say that's my tramadol tolerance now, only 400mg would make me nod and get high now.

I tried Lyrica (Pregabalin) for the first time yesterday and thought 150mg would be a good start (2x 75mg) and it was nice but I lost my coordination a lot, was nauseous too, hard to read stuff, etc and almost no euphoria so overall didn't like it that much.

Now I'm thinking of trying 100mg Tramadol with 75mg Lyrica as I've heard that it's a good synergetic combo and since Lyrica alone is pointless to me and taking 400mg tramadol seems wrong, I'm looking for other ways I can enjoy recreational drugs safely.

Thanks and have a safe day/night fellas!

I was nodding hardcore on 120mg morphine + 300mg pregabalin but I hsf a tolerance on both substances.
I think 100 tram plus 75 pregabalin would give u a nice kick and a moodlift. ✌😉💫