• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tramadol/Ultram is the best high ever

number1boss

Greenlighter
I've tried every prescription drug, vallium, metho all that stuff.
But, tramadol is my favorite, hand's down. and it's so easy to get prescribed.
The high lasts for hours and hours for me, like 7hours. and i'm buzzed through it all.

For me, 2 even gets me high. but i usually take 3-4.

What's you're favorite prescription high?

Hi number1boss, welcome to Bluelight. Please read the guidelines for each forum before posting. The guidelines for this forum, Basic Drug Discussion, can be found in my signature. We don't allow favorite drug threads or "best high ever" discussion.

I guess I'll send this over to Drug Culture and see if it's allowable there - maybe they have an ongoing thread they can stick it in or something?

BDD -> DC

Hi number1boss, welcome to Bluelight. Please read the guidelines for each forum before posting. The guidelines for this forum, Basic Drug Discussion, can be found in my signature. We don't allow favorite drug threads or "best high ever" discussion.

I guess I'll send this over to Drug Culture and see if it's allowable there - maybe they have an ongoing thread they can stick it in or something?

BDD -> DC

Thanks and sorry about that, i should of read the rules first :/

Tramadol used to be up there in my favorite highs, but now after using them for a long time (not constantly) and building a opioid tolerance they don't do shit for me anymore.

tramadol is far from the best high ever imo, but i'm glad you enjoy it. i prefer oxymorph/codone, hydromorph/codone, morphine, heroin, methadone all more than tramadol %)

I've never felt any effects whatsoever from Tramadol, even at the 400mg threshold. I never took anymore than that because of the seizure risk plus I guess if I couldn't feel 400mg it would be stupid to do any more.

Favorite prescription high: Roxicodone 30mg pills, oh yes.

I'm a fan of tramadol too. Definitely one of my favorite pharms. The long lasting high and general feeling of wellbeing.. I love it.
My favorite would be oxycodone but I don't take that anymore to protect myself, second favorite would be tramadol. Benzos are great aswell but IMO there's too many problems from extended use, and I don't find them very recreational when taken alone.

^ I had to google your phrase to figure out the meaning... I didn't even know such a website existed.

After years spent on morphine and similar feeling opioids, tramadol feels uncomfortable to me. Its NA effects overwhelm its weak opioid effects. It is anxiogenic, causes unpleasant nausea I can't get rid of, my head feels full and "dirty", a bit similar to some SSRIs and SNRIs. That's how it is. Also, despite it's additional effects on NA and 5-HT, it's much weaker as an analgesic for me than codeine or dihydrocodeine.

Tramadol is bad news. Seizure risks, rapid tolerance, seratonin syndrome, and unfortunately it's schedule 4 so it's easy to get..........it should be impossible to get. Nobody would even bother with it if it was equally as easy to get 'cleaner' narcotics. You can't change the world if you keep takin what the world gives you.........and at schedule 4 they tellin you to come & git it. Sigh

I had better times on 600mg of Tramadol than I've had on Heroin. True story.