Tramadol to get off Suboxone?

thedawn

Bluelighter
Hi all,
I'm hopelessly addicted to subs at the moment. I've been on them for 8 years, but have finally tapered to 0.25mg pr morning.
I have a super fast metabolism so I wake up kinda dope sick and go straight for the little piece of sub and feel instantly better. ( I used to be on 16mg pr day for years).

However I only have 2 8mg pills left and after reading old threads have ordered some tramadol.

Is this an ok replacement for now? Does anyone have experience?
I would be sick but I have my son staying with me from mid-April throughout the month so being sick is not an option.
He is 10 and needs to got to school, be fed etc.

I'm ok with smoking herb to ease the pain (I'm medical) but find it doesn't really work.
I get super anxious instead.

Anyway, any input is great, like y'all I'm all alone in this. I wonder what doses of Tramadol are needed etc.

If u do use tramadol use as small of a dose as u can..i used to use tramadol on days after a long oxy binge and ended up having a seizure taking a large dose at night and then again in the mornin..pot will work nice and if u feel like total shit u can take a tram.dont stay on them too long the wd is nasty..stay safe bro.i would start with a 100mg dose or even 50mg first time to be on safe side until u know how it affects u..i get a really nice high from it

If u do use tramadol use as small of a dose as u can..i used to use tramadol on days after a long oxy binge and ended up having a seizure taking a large dose at night and then again in the mornin..pot will work nice and if u feel like total shit u can take a tram.dont stay on them too long the wd is nasty..stay safe bro.i would start with a 100mg dose or even 50mg first time to be on safe side until u know how it affects u..i get a really nice high from it

Thank you!
It is the seizure risk that worries me the most. Also, I have a very high tolerance for opiates to begin with so I know I'll be tempted to take like 300mg but know I can't.
I'm still reading up on this stuff.
From what I gather kratom might be better solution, I just get bored with making those capsules, like 18 at a time and to redose etc.

I'm starting to think this tramadol is a bad idea, what if I was to have a seizure with my son in the house?
That would be a catastrophe.

so yeah, I'm puffing on cannabis oil vape and getting nervous while the subs are running out. Fuck opiates forever.

If u can get Kratom I'd do that I just stopped a 4 year semi opiate habit with a 2 week Kratom taper and a few lyrica at the end..I'm clean now but don't know how how that will last 8). I used to love tramadol but I've done everything and tramadol is on my never again list

For Kratom i just get green tea and add about a spoonful..I bought a shit ton once and still have plenty..it really helps..I work a physically demanding job and I hate when I can't sleep because my body is all cramped up..I get a little Kratom and sleep like a baby..doses vary and u sound u know yourself pretty well so il leave that to u

yeah,bro, I can get Kratom and am leaning towards that. The risk of overdoing the trams is too much for me. I don't know if I can be cool with 50 or 100mg's.

Congrats big time on being clean!!